4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 29, 2012 6:18 PM by SylarSylar RSS

Elite Playlists..

SylarSylar

You would think with TDM being the #1 most popular gamemode that they would have a dedicated elite mode for it.

I don't play objective games or Kill Confirmed, so it kind of sucks when I'm forced to play them both.

I really wish for a dedicated Elite TDM mode with the new maps.

• Re: Elite Playlists..
    trialstardragon

It used to have one, but it had to be moshed to make room for the additional hardcore playlists that were added. Anyways, elite was not really meant to replace the normal playlists, just as a get your feet wet before the new maps were added to regular rotation.

SylarSylar

trialstardragon wrote:

It used to have one, but it had to be moshed to make room for the additional hardcore playlists that were added. Anyways, elite was not really meant to replace the normal playlists, just as a get your feet wet before the new maps were added to regular rotation.

Yeah, it just sucks that I'm forced to not be able to enjoy the maps but only 33.3% of the time in TDM. Well those figures aren't actually correct because now I'll just leave lobbies who don't vote for TDM, and that effects people trying to start a game.

They aren't being added to the regular rotation until probably the end of March. :/

trialstardragon

Yes and it would had been until then before anyone could play them before elite was introduced at all.

They were never meant to be a permament standalone playlist to replace the normal core and hardcore playlists.

SylarSylar

That may be true trialstardragon, but usually when I purchase a product, I expect to use it in the fashion in which I please. I see that an assumption like that with a game from IW was made with bad thought. I never had this problem with Black Ops.

Honestly, I wish ELITE was never introduced and things were kept the way they were. I loved the in-game stats that were in Black Ops and would have loved to see that in MW3. I don't enjoy having to go to the website or console app in order to see detailed statistics.

I love MW3 and everything about it, just wish it was easier to access things you purchased. Maybe they could enable game-side statistics if the person is an ELITE member and if not, disable them, instead of having a seperate console app to see those statistics.