5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 29, 2012 2:50 PM by poison_pawn RSS

What have you done.

midago73

This will be my last attempt to get any kind of support from the noobs at IW/SH/Activision..

Activision you published and distributed a broken product that does not support the pre-sales advertising and braggin that was put out by the developers of this game... From SH (In short we are giving what the community asked for, all the dedicated server features from call of duty 4)  But SH had no intention of providing dedicated servers because IW net is the bomb isn't it, so in order to keep people off the dedicated servers you make them unranked.  So the community flocks toward IW net, which is ful of hackers people who just abuse other players.  A fun experience my arse.

From IW fourzerotwo,  We will provide VAC along with as yet unannounced anti cheat.  BS where is it,  Vac is a bucket of crap with this game.

You promised exellent post sales support Mr Bowling, well where is it???????????????

The dedicated servers are not even functioning properly,  it is easy Treyarch did it ( but they must be the better developers.

What is the point of theese forums you don't even come in here or you would know what is going on, where is the communication when all you do ist tweet about consoles and elite.

100 dollars down the pan,  because it's steam i can't even get a refund, so seeing as you have sold us a game that does not work and you won't fix it it's pretty much theft.   So screw IS screw SH and shove you dlc up you collective asses.  I'm uninstalling your peice of **** title and wait and see what BO 2 does.

• Re: What have you done.

how did u spend 100$ on this game? the game is 59.99?

Yep. It's a plethora of broken promises and failed execution from all parties involved with MW3. The only thing they didn't fail at was taking our money.

poison_pawn

midago73 wrote:

This will be my last attempt to get any kind of support from the noobs at IW/SH/Activision..

Activision you published and distributed a broken product that does not support the pre-sales advertising and braggin that was put out by the developers of this game... From SH (In short we are giving what the community asked for, all the dedicated server features from call of duty 4)  But SH had no intention of providing dedicated servers because IW net is the bomb isn't it, so in order to keep people off the dedicated servers you make them unranked.  So the community flocks toward IW net, which is ful of hackers people who just abuse other players.  A fun experience my arse.

From IW fourzerotwo,  We will provide VAC along with as yet unannounced anti cheat.  BS where is it,  Vac is a bucket of crap with this game.

You promised exellent post sales support Mr Bowling, well where is it???????????????

The dedicated servers are not even functioning properly,  it is easy Treyarch did it ( but they must be the better developers.

What is the point of theese forums you don't even come in here or you would know what is going on, where is the communication when all you do ist tweet about consoles and elite.

100 dollars down the pan,  because it's steam i can't even get a refund, so seeing as you have sold us a game that does not work and you won't fix it it's pretty much theft.   So screw IS screw SH and shove you dlc up you collective asses.  I'm uninstalling your peice of **** title and wait and see what BO 2 does.

It takes about 5 min to fill out a complaint.

Thank you for filing your complaint. As you requested, below is a copy of your complaint.

Within the next business day, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of the complaint. That acknowledgment will also give you information on how you can track the status of your complaint through our website.

Company Information:

Activision Publishing, Inc

3100 Ocean Park Blvd.

Santa Monica, CA 90405

Phone: (310) 255-2000

Complaint Text

They have repeatedly misrepresented their product; many months before the release of said product, they had promised (and taken money for) content they called Elite.

That was never materialized, for the PC platform (and from what I understand is still under construction for the console.

And any query to the subject, or any subject for that matter is blown off with “we are still working on that”

Resolution Sought: repair, and secure their gaming network; or be brought up on charges of fraud, and return the money they took.

Date Problem Started: 11/8/2011

Date of Transaction:

Amount in Dispute: $0.00

Invoice Number:

Complaint Type: Customer Service Issues

Product or Service: it does not function as advertised

If you have any questions regarding your complaint, please contact the Complaint Dept. at (909) 825-7280 or email info@labbb.org.

Complaint Department

BBB of the Southland, Inc.

so i guess the question now, is what have YOU done?