5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 29, 2012 2:47 PM by Gerbera RSS

OMG! What Tha' Hell! ~ Cockroach Campers in new DLC

I realize that with new maps comes a barage of "players" camping in corners. But come on! Your 7th or 8th prestige! I figure you got some skill but that goes out the door when I see my whole team picking a nice covered corner and camping in it till' they killed. But whatever! Can't stop it so,... Screw 'em! Not even gonna' say anything about the enemy team cause it's lost energy..we all know how it is..

Couple thoughts on the DLC: Liberation ~

Love the map "Piazza"; looks awesome! love that its bright and has lots of areas to run around and lots of levels and not too cramped. Minus the camping.. Lots of stuff everywhere like cars, tables, flower pots, etc. I think ut one of the best maps in the whole game!

I really like the map "Liberation"; large, good sniping alleys but the look is odd. Sunset image make it a little hard to pickup enemies since its soo big and holy f***! whata' campfest on this map! but quite easy to find those campers cause they usually are at the edges of the map on the bridges. If your caught in the middle of this map your pretty much screwed! Liberation map is really made of a good team game. Lone wolf players may find it frustrating..

P.S. ~ Since when did the ACR become the new FAMAS? I see it on like 80% of players now ~ Use a real gun!

• Re: OMG! What Tha' Hell! ~ Cockroach Campers in new DLC

ive seen alot camping too but i feel it because they dont want to run around a new map and get destroyed by people who know the maps abit better as not everyone knows the best routes etc

hopefully, fingers crossed, it'll die down abit more as time wears on..

Love the maps too, cant wait for the next lot and future lots

Nuk1014

"P.S. ~ Since when did the ACR become the new FAMAS? I see it on like 80% of players now ~ Use a real gun!"

Tryhard, much?

People camp everywhere, please don't tell me you expected something different because it was a new map.

CrimsonTideMonk

All the tryhards use ACR's or MP7's with akimbo FMG9's (Dont mind the ACR or MP7 but FMG's are ANNOYING.) As for the maps, Piazza is decent but liberation sucks donkey balls.

Good point Crimson! Hate those akimbo FMG's!! Liberation is a good map but as I mentioned, I think its played best with a good team.

No Nuk, I was not expecting anything different! But, holy crap the camping was sooo bad!! Now I'm not any kind of amazing player but Im not use to getting double digit deaths. My point was even for a good player its frustrating; I went like 13-17 on Piazza with ememies camping all over + my team was not all that great.. Upon joining a decent team I went 26-6..

I use the MP7 : Rapid Fire + Suppressor = Beast! w/ Extreme Conditioning / Hardline / Steady Aim and mix it up with Stalker (Stalker is a under used, under rated perk)