5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 3, 2012 1:15 PM by timelordalex RSS

New Zombie Game-Type

ihaveakid

Hey guys,

I don't know about you, but once you get deep in a zombies game doesn't it start to get boring?  The best part about the game is getting all your weapons and perks.  Once that's done, then what?  Run in circles for 4+ hours?  Too repetitive for me.

I would like to see zombies take a direction to keep it interesting; at certain levels, unlock a new part of the map.   Or even be able to upgrade your guns a 2nd time or something so the rounds don't take 40 minutes.

I played Moon with 1 other person and made it to 45.... after 8 hours of play.  Why would I get the urge to play this map again?  I would have to make sure I have 8+ hours to spare, just to beat 45...

Something needs to be added to get a game interesting, not run in circles for 4 hours.... not fun.

• Re: New Zombie Game-Type

I agree. I think what should be done is once the story is officially over, they should make an actual story mode, where it is each map with a little in between. Basically, you make it to round 35-40 then the game ends and theres a mini level inbetween to get to the next map. Then you play that map until about round 35-40 and play another mini level. Basically a story mode with the main zombie maps.

timelordalex

what I'd like, is a new gamemode similar to Infected, everyone will have there set up classes, in every map there will be two wonder weapons hidden, there will always be a ray gun somewhere, and another like the wunderwaffe, getting one of them will replace the weapon you have, now this is what it could be like, they'll be 2 options to pick up the ray gun, one could be a red herring, its actually 115, you pick it up and your the first zombie, your pace is the normal fast zombies on round 5, and sprinting are the ones in higher rounds, you can only be really slow if damaged by the Winters Howl, if this is the case, then you'll no longer be able to sprint. If your playing as a zombie, you can go up to a player and the melee stick would actually be biting the player infecting him, like Infected the game would end when the last player is infected, the game has no time limit, and the zombies health is to that of a soldier, if a player with a wonder weapon is infected it will respawn in a different location, no perks allowed in the game mode except for scavenger/speed reload, however nothing can replenish the WW ammo, no money involved in this game mode, no killstreaks, just a zombie infected mode with IMO better features, this maybe a complicated gamemode for you to understand and do, but i think it would be so cool, if Treyarch put this on BO: 2.

ihaveakid

I dunno man, that sounds way to much like Left 4 Dead for me.  Thanks for your input, I'm sure others would agree with you, but the original zombies is where it's at. 

But yea, Treyarch, give us a reason to go deep in a Zombies map for other reasons then the already glitched leaderboards.  Running circles is the best way to make it deep in a game, but to repeat and repeat and repeat??  Come on...

you actullay do have a point. and it would be cool if you open one part of a map another part comes up, and again, and again, and again. so it would be a large map