12 Replies Latest reply: Mar 17, 2012 10:26 PM by Jiggy_Fly RSS

clan ops stopped?

ixamxyourxfather

why has clan ops stopped?

• Re: clan ops stopped?

Yeah I was wondering this myself. WTF! I finally have 6 premium members and want to start bangin out noobs.

yea same here, I think it's BS. The Lone wolf operations are stupid. what's up with there being 1 a day. It's going to take forever to gain clan XP. Im pretty sure by this time, most Founders are already partied up. Other than Clan Ops, I have no way of leveling up.

i don't think whoever runs elite knows what they are doing. Clan ops is the reason why I bought it and there is nothing better than having some fun with your friends. Seems like they like the lone wolf thing it's ok but team works more my style.

Its probably broken ,like the rest of the whole game

ok here is why its off for now....first of all they didnt know there were going to be THAT many clans enlisting for clan ops and alot of them cheated to win so they had to verified every games of every clan to make sure they distribute rewards to the legit clans so since there was alot of clans it took them alot of time straightenings **** out so thats why it took 1 months to get our rewards, like it took them by surprise that there was that many clans so they shut down clan ops for a while to work on theyre feature and make sure the same problem is not going to happend again, with future clan ops.....i know it sucks i wanna do more clan ops but we have to wait :/

sporry

there will be always cheaters, so now the good clan / players will be paying the price of the cheater. I'm looking out for new clan-ops!!

aaces101

Well, I am of the opinion that if they were to take a 0 tolerance stance with boosters/cheaters, the problem would be rectified quickly. First, it needs to be visibly posted somewhere on the clan ops page, in big letters, that cheaters will be banned. Then, they need to send a mssg to all clan leaders stating that boosting/cheating is serious and will be dealt with severely. They should suggest that clan leaders make sure his/her clan has been forwarned. This would be a great first step imo.

CrackaJack

i think anyone who boosts/cheats should be at least suspended,

p.s. these pricks need to get their heads out of eachothers asses and get this **** going again.

Like mten said, took them longer than they thought to validate legit results, which is a total p*** take seeing as they bragged about how many people bought the game so they should have expected a massive amount of players. Plus the amount of extra money they made from subscribers you would think they would reinvest some of the money back into Elite and hire extra staff to sort it.

They are probably just watching the interest they are making off the money in their accounts right now. Nearly six months in and managed to have one clan op, plus contacted customer service and they have no idea when clan ops will be active again.

Probably when our subscription ends so that gets us to subscribe again.

My clan and I bought premium once we knew clan ops were live so we can participate. What idiots we look like now. So sad they stole my money like this.