1 2 3 Previous Next 54 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2012 1:40 AM by ohgodisthisbad RSS

Black ops 2 rumors

ghostsniper2010

In the next CoD there has been many rumors floating that if you do play multiplayer you won't have to worry about joining a game and being in the position of losing. Treyarch is trying to figure out a way to cause players from not rage quitting from matches. One idea is that if a player leaves more than 3 matches in less than 10 minutes they will be given a 30 minute ban from online matches.

What do you think about this?

• 1. Re: Black ops 2 rumors
    nightpr0wler76

They should implement something like that, I have been a supporter of that for a long time, they could do it like Halo, if you quit out of games within a certain timeframe you get a short ban, I think it would curb this problem. Somewhat but not completely of course.

• 2. Re: Black ops 2 rumors

it wont work whats 30 mins to some one who want to save their stats they need to make it longer im talking days not hours

• 3. Re: Black ops 2 rumors
    ghostsniper2010

I also want them to add it where when u find a game the game aint started like halo and people cant join or back out or maybe even a way where u can never back out of a game

• 4. Re: Black ops 2 rumors
    nightpr0wler76

machine2011 wrote:

it wont work whats 30 mins to some one who want to save their stats they need to make it longer im talking days not hours

Works decent in Halo, alot less quitting goes on, especially for people on COD who play for hours on end, if you have to sit out for half an hour or an hour in between, it would be a deterent to alot of people.  I do agree, that maybe make it a 2 hour ban if you quit like 3 times during an hour or something.

• 5. Re: Black ops 2 rumors
    nightpr0wler76

ghostsniper2010 wrote:

I also want them to add it where when u find a game the game aint started like halo and people cant join or back out or maybe even a way where u can never back out of a game

The only problem with that is that so many people ***** quit in COD, it would bring down peoples Score per minute, and make games like TDM drag out, wouldnt affect games like DOm/and HQ as much as you could just cap everything.

• 6. Re: Black ops 2 rumors
    ghostsniper2010

Maybe make it like that then i think if u quit 3 times in a hour u get banned for half hour and ever time u quit 3 more times and get banned then it should add half a hour on

• 7. Re: Black ops 2 rumors
    gallp13

First need to address issues that cause high than normal rage quitting.

That's right  L A G.  C O M P.

Once this is done and perhaps spawn logic is rectified, then impose 30 min ban for hosts that quit.  I don't care about others that quit.

• 8. Re: Black ops 2 rumors
    ghostsniper2010

I also think take theatre mode away lag was not a prob in WaW or COD4

• 9. Re: Black ops 2 rumors
    btjustice

that would be unfair, people back out for many reasons.  not just because they are having a bad game.  plus if its as bad as lag ops was when made host why would anyone put up with that.  .........i never dash board but when i can see i have pulled host which is not hard to see, i will pull out and look for another lobby..... why should anyone be punnished for being host........ and if more people pull out when made host. at some point they will fix it.-----dash boarding yes that should be punnished but pulling out of a game no. not when they cant even get the connection right ........

1 2 3 Previous Next