4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2012 9:58 PM by AncientEnemy RSS

Quick Question About Reporting- Clan Tags

Hey guys.

In the past days I've seen people with innapropriate (let's leave it at that, I think you know what I mean), clan tags. I've been quick to report them since it just shows minimal maturity and it just angers me.

The question is, do people who the reports go to definitely see the clan tag? And would you think it's appropriate to report people for "censor/filter evading" clan tags?

• Re: Quick Question About Reporting- Clan Tags
    clawbound

in a game where you slaughter 100,s of people every day in a variety of inventive ways, your worid about an offensive clan tag. If it bothers you change lobbies i would much rather the people who deal with the reports spent time banning boosters, not wasting their time on nonsense reports.

There's a reason I mute people being annoying- I really don't want to hear trash talk or see immature kids making genitalia jokes in their clan tag- I want to play the game.

The thing is it literally would take 10 seconds to review a report and take action. And the thing is, chances are the people who do this kind of thing are the same kinds of kids who boost and look for ways to harm the game.

free420bird

reporting someone for stupid clan tags is just pointless. i dont agree with some of the gamers tags but really it just shows what kind of gamer they are like what Esy said. just dominate them in the game and make them rage quit. thats a better satisfaction than reporting

I'm not easily offended at all and just let it go, there will always and forever be people who do this kind of thing online, and fighting it is usually fruitless. Just have fun and dont worry about it.