8 Replies Latest reply: Mar 7, 2012 2:16 AM by matuzz RSS

srsly, leik srsly.

>Over a billion dollars made over one product.

>Can't keep their forums from operating so poorly.

>After six months, the forums are still broken.

C'mon. Is it that hard to hire competent individuals to keep the forums from glitching out or telling the ones you did hire to do a better job?

Sigh...

• Re: srsly, leik srsly.
    creaper21

No! They added an "Enter Elite" button at the top. They're working hard.

creaper21 wrote:

No! They added an "Enter Elite" button at the top. They're working hard.

Oh, my bad. I now see the large amounts of effort they put into that. My apologies.

By the way, just as I posted this thread, the forum spazzed out on me and gave me a blank page with the Activision/IW/SH brands.

dastealth

Yea it went down for maintainence. Pretty darn tooting quick maintainence if you ask me.

dastealth wrote:

Yea it went down for maintainence. Pretty darn tooting quick maintainence if you ask me.

That is what they call maintenance? lmao.

dastealth

platinumb wrote:

dastealth wrote:

Yea, pretty much...

On Topic - The feature I miss the most from BO Forums is the ability to go straight to the last post from the thread overview or the original post.

dastealth wrote:

platinumb wrote:

dastealth wrote:

Yea, pretty much...

On Topic - The feature I miss the most from BO Forums is the ability to go straight to the last post from the thread overview or the original post.

They did have a feature on these forums that did that, but it was taken away for no reason.

dastealth

platinumb wrote:

dastealth wrote:

platinumb wrote:

dastealth wrote:

Yea, pretty much...

They did have a feature on these forums that did that, but it was taken away for no reason.

Must have been taken away before I ported to here from the BO forums. Now even the Bo forums don't have the feature now either due to the restructure. And they seriously need to implement a hide thread button (personal preferences) so that you can sift through the spam more easily.

matuzz

Well at least you can post now