5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 7, 2012 10:48 PM by sosickminded RSS

Cod4 and WaW forums are down so I'll post here.

I'm interested to know if Activision is ever going to do anything about all the hackers ruining Cod4 and WaW.... it's gotten to the point where you can't even join a match without there being ATLEAST 1 hacker in it....

Also, what's wrong with the clan operation listings on xbox, are they glitched?

• Re: Cod4 and WaW forums are down so I'll post here.

Hello sosickminded,

Here is the latest information I have on this topic:

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200373630

josh1073

its a 4 and 3 year old game iw should devote all resources to fix and get there current title up to par before they waurry about a 4 year old game were its pretty much moders vs modders. i mean about 4 thousent people play waw including zombies and thats pretty much modders vs modders devoting resources to a game were hardly anyone plays is a waste of time money and resources when the main title is filled with flaws fix mw3.  plus the next cod will be out in 6 months

josh1073

wrong it takes more than a day they have to find how the hackers are getting in they have to find all the codes they use and find ways to block them then they have to test it in house. after all thats done they have to send it to sony (sony takes around two weeks of testing) and get the ok so its more than a 9 hour job.

the reason no one plays cod4 and waw is because there time has past people move on with the times since cod4 and waw there have been 3 cods and yes its low because people now play mw3 blackops wasting time on fixing a 4 yearold game that has less than 4 thousand players is not smart

We all know it wouldn't take them 2 weeks to process a small patch or two to stop the hackers... Heck I'm not saying stop all the hackers, but a majority of these fools are simply copying others, if you'd tweak the coding slightly only 1% of the hackers would be able to figure it out and it'd take a while for it to spread around again.
      Cod 4 is still the most prefered game, ask ANY famous/pro Call of Duty player. With the release of MW2 respect for the gaming franchise has gone down and is continuing to go down. Activision isn't even doing much to fix the errors they have in MW3, so why not spend a day to fix the old games, make a lil ad campaign or a marketplace sale on the map dlc's and get some more extra cash out of it and make the gaming community happier. Even NextGenTactics was nearly brought to tears about these hackers killing Cod4 so saying people stopped playing becaue they just don't care is completely incorrect.