5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2012 2:57 PM by BigDirt7on360 RSS

i want to join a clan?

hey im MisterXaXis_98 and i love playing mw3:-) i play alot but im not the best nor the worst.im from england and would prefere a clan with near the same time zones or a clan that plays very regurley. i have a mic and would like a clan with people who has headsets cos i like to speak and chat about the game or whatever.my kd is only .78. if anyone has got one please reply!

• Re: i want to join a clan?
    LiL_RaGEz

Hey, I see your looking for a clan? My clan Amaze Gaming is looking to build quick. Would you like to join Amaze Gaming?  We could use you in Amaze Gaming. AG is a clan for all types of gamers. We just started this clan today, although already have members! Joining today could get you a higher position in the clan! So please go to our thread and check our website.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200406494?tstart=0

* Joining now could set you up for a higher ranked position in the clan. *

MissVendetta

Tactical Carnage Wants You!

About us: Tactical Carnage was founded in January 2011, and has become a successful multidivisional gaming community.

We are currently recruiting both casual and competitive gamers for our expansion into XBox & PS3. Our mission has and always will be to provide an excellent and stable gaming environment for members of the community to enjoy and benefit from.

What we can offer you:

+High quality website & forum

+A radio station

+Our own social networking site! (Social.TacticalCarnage.com)

+CoD Elite

+Community for 15+ games over 3 platforms

+Livestreams

+Leadership opportunities

+Teamspeak 3 server

+Product/Game reviews (coming soon!)

Requirements:

+At least 13 years of age

+Working headset/mic preferred

+Activity within the community

+A love for gaming

If you’re interested in our community visit us athttp://www.TacticalCarnage.com and apply in the Application Center of the forums. Hope to hear from you soon! Happy Gaming!

-Miss V

MissVendetta@TacticalCarnage.com

Kalindor

We're 13th Marine Expeditionary Unit clan, based around the USMC, well-established, taking part in clan battles and cups. Pop here if you're interested:

http://13thmeu.forumn.net/

Very weird you have our clan in your name! Lol but you are on PSN right?

If your looking for a clan, CTG [Carbon Tactics Gaming] is recruiting as we just started up

and broke away from a previous clan to make our own. We have both ps3 and xbox360 sides and are gearing up for more FPS groups to expand upon.

Here at Carbon Tactics gaming we focus strongly on team play. We are looking for members who are mature (no raging over the mic to opponents), who are willing to attempt to work together as a team and who are looking to join a clan who wants to build more than just your gaming skills, we want to build friendships amongst people across the world. We have public forums dedicated to our clan as well as a general forum section for gaming in

general. Always active! Currently we are just getting off the ground and are looking to

build our membership, we have a few requirements:

- Age Limit: 14yrs old and on up in age.

- Continent: Will take players from all over the Globe

- Times we play: all hours of the day/night

- Microphone: Not required to join, but it can help

- Stat Requirements: None just enjoy yourself

- Preferred Game Mode: Any

- Who referred you: [BigDirt7]

- Clan website: http://www.carbontacticsgaming.com

- Great advancement opportunities

- Inter clan battles and competitions.

- Gamebattles

We are very active clan, everyday!

Just goto website and fill out an application!

Questions message me on xbox or our website at BigDirt7.