19 Replies Latest reply: Mar 25, 2012 2:05 PM by 454327 RSS

perk idea

could you guys cosider puting in an update were scavenger pro lets you recover lethal (frag semtex throwing knife) tatical (flash concussion emp somke) please

• Re: perk idea

lets hope not

wikked75

as it is, i don't get hit with rockets or grenade launchers that much... i'd like to keep it that way...

i do get flashbanged and concussed constantly... i would appreciate them NOT letting those people get more of those per life.

i do think it should allow you to replenish the stinger, though. lol.

i dont think the stinger should resupply either your just giving people a chance to camp more and still reach high killstreaks

wikked75

that's a good point... but out of all things it could replenish, i think the thing that helps you're team out the most is the stinger. if they are gonna camp, at least make it so they are actually helping out, ya know?

true but most players in my experiance dont give a crap about helping their team out its all about the kills for them

wikked75

if they shoot down air support, even if it's just for their own killstreaks... it still doesn't change the fact that they are shooting down air support. the less air support, the better, imo. and being as the stinger ONLY kills killstreaks, then that's a good thing for everyone on the team.

i like the idea... and scavenger pro resupplies the throwing knife already ..

but i do like the idea of scavenger being a bit more realistic... theres no point of it resupplying a rocketlauncher if the guy had a machine pistol as his secondary... it would be complicated, but i think scavenger should really only resupply something you have if the guy you killed was carrying something similar?

i remember it used to resupply claymores and that encouraged camping to no end.. camp in a room, look out its window... a guy runs into ur claymore, you can resupply and set a new one up in the same place over and over...i think its just best used for ammo and possibly health or vests

Have you played black ops kind of like that but they dont let you refil equipment and smoke thats it but like in my first post just semtexes frags flashbangs concussions smoke and emp and thats all. Thanks i didnt know you could regain throwing knives

I always thought it would be a cool idea to let people without a lethal item in their inventory (after  it was thrown) to be allowed to pick up a throwing knife if it were available.  As far as tactical equipment, I  don't see where that would improve the game.

that was in mw2 i ussed it & i threw like 10 flashes & semtex's it's a bad idea

thay actualy should do that scavenger perk wont pick up tubes

but thay should do that eny identical weapon's will give ammo with no scavenger, i can only carry ammo from my death.