1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 92 Replies Latest reply: Mar 13, 2012 7:55 PM by RamboKillsAlot Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Hey Camper type people.  You guys are BORING!

This ultimately is a pointless thread in which I'm too weak to not have participated in. I should've just let it go, but here I am indirectly bumping it. You can not dictate or decide how people should have fun in this game.  People will camp, people will run around, and some will do both. Most people who play have fun regardless of their playstyle.Otherwise, well, they wouldn't be playing.

• 21. Re: Hey Camper type people.  You guys are BORING!

If they're using a sniper then camp all you want, that's its intended use.  However, the noobs that sit in random low traffic corners do indeed make the game boring, it's especially obnoxious when I deal with them and the second the spawn they head straight back to the previous spot just to sit there not moving again.  I could care less if campers ruin my killstreak, but I don't understand why it's so common in objective modes, there's no need to sit in a corner in Domination while your team only has one flag...  Campers make it extremely difficult to actually win objective based games.

• 22. Re: Hey Camper type people.  You guys are BORING!
    creaper21

asianman12 wrote:

Yea I said it.  You guys don't make the game exciting. 

For me, it is.

asianman12 wrote:

With you caring so much about dying, the game doesn't finish unless the time runs out. 

I'm fine with that. If you want the game to finish faster, get better and kill me.

asianman12 wrote:

Can't you just have some fun and run around? 

I have plenty of fun camping.

asianman12 wrote:

I mean, I am pretty sure you bought this game to have fun, right? 

Exactly.

asianman12 wrote:

So you are already sitting in real life playing this game. You are playing a game to get away from real life and do something you probably would never do. So why are you doing exactly what you are doing in real life?

I am not shooting people in real life. I am not giving myself the tactical advantage to outgun other people with guns in real life. It wouldn't be very much fun if I was doing it in real life, would it?

asianman12 wrote:

Because as far as I am concerned, you are boring the crap out of me. 

And you're making me have that much more fun. Keep blindly rushing into my zone. I will gun you down every time. And I will laugh as I read your hate mail.

• 23. Re: Hey Camper type people.  You guys are BORING!

"I'm bored of being shot by Campers while I'm running around like a headless chicken."

*Fixed that for ya*

You ever heard a Camper complaining about rushers? Ever wonder why that is?

• 24. Re: Hey Camper type people.  You guys are BORING!

yeah i get sick of rushers/run n gun people getting 20 kills and about 30 deaths, we get a loss and they think it was great.

had one game of TDM where i got 17-1 and a run n gun got 20-38, he was like oh i did better then you cos i got more kills, needless to say we lost.

if you cant run n gun dont.

• 25. Re: Hey Camper type people.  You guys are BORING!

Yeah fair point mate although you are the first to say it to me...

When you are on your 15 to 1 camping trip, it can be frustrating having a load of enemy kill streaks and air support unleashed knowing that none of it is down to you...

• 26. Re: Hey Camper type people.  You guys are BORING!

at the end of the day it is not k/d that matters it is whether you win or not, you get more xp for the win, if camping against particular enemies helps get the win then i will camp. If the lag is favourable and ppl are dropping or the enemy are poor players then i will run n gun for the win.

• 27. Re: Hey Camper type people.  You guys are BORING!

KDR WINS in TDM...

The team with the positive combined KDR WINS the match. The team who go negative LOSE...

*Fact

• 28. Re: Hey Camper type people.  You guys are BORING!

It's funny because if you camp in any other shooter game you get referred to as a cod player. That's basically what are game is known for. I can understand camping watching over a flag or something but some people will completely ignore the objective just to sit in the most random corner. It's always happened but with more and more people playing this game it happens to often.

• 29. Re: Hey Camper type people.  You guys are BORING!

exactly, so if my team are going negative i will camp for positive k/d and try to get the win, no point in the whole team run n gunning and going negative.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next