1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 92 Replies Latest reply: Mar 13, 2012 7:55 PM by RamboKillsAlot Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Hey Camper type people.  You guys are BORING!
    asianman12

MW3CheatinGITS wrote:

if you dont like campers in your game then leave and find another 1 simples..if i wont to camp i will.

so you wont me to run around and shout here i am shoot me just for u nooooooooooooooo i wont.

every one will play how thay wont its not up to you to tell anyone how to play we paid for our game not you get over it....

I am guessing English isn't your first language?  I think the correct words are "want" not wont and "they" not thay.

But to respond to what you said. If you want to run around like an idiot that is fine with me. I am pretty sure you can't make your character shout things on command.  So that is just plain sarcasm. When I run around, I don't run around like an idiot.  I check my corners, I end up very positive in just about every game. But if I get into a game of campers, then all the fun gets sucked out.

• 51. Re: Hey Camper type people.  You guys are BORING!

here... i made nice little graphic showing all the spots on mission.

please note the "tent" which indicates where the campers like to pitch their tent. clever i know.

http://i44.tinypic.com/23mnd78.jpg

note the locations, corners, behind crates, dark areas of the map...

• 52. Re: Hey Camper type people.  You guys are BORING!

Note how i didn't label either sniper spot of the map as a camping area, because if you snipe from the courtyard, or building opposite each other on the map this is not camping, this is being a sniper.

• 53. Re: Hey Camper type people.  You guys are BORING!
    asianman12

Dougernaut wrote:

here... i made nice little graphic showing all the spots on mission.

please note the "tent" which indicates where the campers like to pitch their tent. clever i know.

http://i44.tinypic.com/23mnd78.jpg

note the locations, corners, behind crates, dark areas of the map...

Gosh, that is brilliant. You forgot to place a tent inside the fruit stand(top left corner) and one right to the left of the Blue spawn. That little rectangle thing is a great spot for Tac inserters too!

• 54. Re: Hey Camper type people.  You guys are BORING!

i camp on mission and i dont sit in any of those spots, i stand up the top by C with a sniper rifle.

and on topic, i have alot of fun camping, getting my killstreaks as the same person runs at me time after timefrom the same direction.

if at a point they realise and start killing me then i just switch to a diff class and run around killing them.

I would run n gun alot more but sometimes due to the lag it is just not a viable tactic, such as u run around a corner start shooting a person in the back just for them to turn around and kill you.

• 55. Re: Hey Camper type people.  You guys are BORING!

oh right so if you use a sniper rifle you are not a camper, but if you use an assualt rifle you are, that makes no sense, many soldiers use assault rifle for picking off enemies (sniping) too. Taliban mainly use AK47/74 for thier snipers.

• 56. Re: Hey Camper type people.  You guys are BORING!

Are campers boring? Maybe not. I dont enjoy sitting in one spot, and get add after awhile and start moving around personally, even if I know I would do better playing more conservatively.

That being said, Id rather have a camper on my team in TDM/KC where he will go something like 3-1, rather than have a guy running around and going 6-28. In KC the guy going 6-28 basically gave up half of the points needed to win the game for the other team. In TDM he gave up around a third of the points to the enemy's victory.

Take home points: Camping=boring to me, but rather have random team mates who camp rather than team obliterators.

• 57. Re: Hey Camper type people.  You guys are BORING!

haha, thanks. i considered the fruit stand but i gave it the benefit of the doubt as some work the whole area shutting off that corner of the map. but yeah, more often than not someone is behind the stand looking down the alley at the red spawn. that and the rectangle area, forgot about that...

• 58. Re: Hey Camper type people.  You guys are BORING!

um... yeah. a sniper generally looks way down map from one spot. a guy with an assult rifle waits for you to get close or pass... THEN shoots you. there is a difference between a sniper and a camper. look it up.

• 59. Re: Hey Camper type people.  You guys are BORING!

with how small most of the maps are you can kill people from one end to the other with an smg. my point was if i sit at where domination C is with a MK14 with acog and kill people and long/medium/close range you call me a camper. but if i sit there with a sniper rifle and acog sight and kill people at long/medium/close range you dont call me a camper.

in either instance i am not camping i am Tactically Defending

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next