9 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2012 7:18 AM by LEGEND-SHIZ RSS

Nerf this Nerf that

Enough already people get over it. Its a game play it the way it is and stop crying becasue you die from the same gun over and over. If you wanna play a game with nerfed guns then go buy the nerf gun game for the wii maybe then you wont cry for a gun to be nerfed haha.

• Re: Nerf this Nerf that

The forum isn't for you, please get off it as this is where people come to vent their frustrations and complaints.

If you want a forum where everyone kisses up to IW's ass then go to... oh wait there isn't one.

I suggest you get off the forum and play the game you seem to love so much.

I concur with gamehub.

Haha you are an idiot there buddy. Pretty sure this forum isn't all about venting frustrations and complaints. Its a place for people to talk about the game they love or don't love. And just because I make a post that you don't agree with because you are clearly one of the cry babies that wants everything nerfed so you tell me to get off the forum yup good one. And please point out where i was kissing IW's ass really please enlighten me on that one.

zvers

You must be new to Forums. This is typical conversation here.

TheBeastlyDude

I love the nerf threads. Its how I learned to set up a proper class. Thanks to these nerf post, I now run around with a silenced ACR with Blind Eyes Pro, Assassin Pro and Dead Silence Pro because of all the apparent red-dot chasers and have been having a blast!

Plus, I love how people ask for a nerf for something without giving any reason for the nerf other than what the Developers already know and specifically put in. They may fix something a little bit, however most of the time, the fix is so miniscule that it really doesn't even matter.

Learn to read these post with a grain of salt and try to remember that these people do not speak for the entire community. In fact, they are such a small number that they wonder if IW even cares about them because IW doesn't jump on suggestions made by 10-30 people.

There are a couple standing requests that are made by the entire community, the dev's don't listen regardless tho. Remember RB fist pumping saying "eff you final stand!", and what do we have in the game now, PLUS dead mans hand. Rember, "No more comando!", now it's just built in...

A lot of these people who do make these thought out posts about weapons, perks etc... are people that reall love and have played this game since the very first COD's (I myself have been here since the second COD made, and I've played them all aside from W@W and BLOPS like crazy). More importantly tho, they're made by people who really understand the game, and who just understand game and game balance and apeal really well in general. This is not the only game I play a lot of, nore the only game I put a lot of thought and effort into, because I do enjoy doing well. I have been a pretty intense gamer since I was 6, I know up from down pretty damn well. When it comes to COD I know w.t.f I'm talking about.

wridtrvlr

I think we need to nerf this post...

Frenchy20 wrote:

Enough already people get over it. Its a game play it the way it is and stop crying becasue you die from the same gun over and over. If you wanna play a game with nerfed guns then go buy the nerf gun game for the wii maybe then you wont cry for a gun to be nerfed haha.

i agree %100

i understand guns need to be nerfed but apart from making the m/c pistols non akimbo i cant think of any other gun.. ?