1 2 3 Previous Next 64 Replies Latest reply: Mar 16, 2012 7:52 AM by smokesdope RSS

will GTA 5 kill MW3?

CHRISSY

i have always looked forward to the release of a new GTA game, but with the release of GTA V coming up i am more exited than usual. i think it is because with MW1/2 i spent pretty much all day every day playing those games and i never really got bored of them but with MW3 i struggle to play a couple of hours before i either want to burn my disc or just get bored of playing on maps i dont really enjoy, and the same game modes over and over ( i am a hardcore player) and we dont have much in the way of game types to choose from, so i think when GTA V comes out its bye bye cod for me

• 1. Re: will GTA 5 kill MW3?
    Thedestoyer

K. Bye.

• 2. Re: will GTA 5 kill MW3?

Nah, I don't think so.

• 3. Re: will GTA 5 kill MW3?

CHRISSY wrote:

i have always looked forward to the release of a new GTA game, but with the release of GTA V coming up i am more exited than usual. i think it is because with MW1/2 i spent pretty much all day every day playing those games and i never really got bored of them but with MW3 i struggle to play a couple of hours before i either want to burn my disc or just get bored of playing on maps i dont really enjoy, and the same game modes over and over ( i am a hardcore player) and we dont have much in the way of game types to choose from, so i think when GTA V comes out its bye bye cod for me

In a word, no.

GTA is dead as dead.

COD may be on it's last legs, but people still buy copies of MW3.

There will be 5 kids to replace the one (you) leaving when GTA 5 comes out.

True story

• 4. Re: will GTA 5 kill MW3?
    Thedestoyer

Exactly. Somewhere, someone is turning 10. And you know that MW3 is at the top of their b-day list. hahaha

• 5. Re: will GTA 5 kill MW3?

The two series aren't even remotely similar.

Why would GTA5 even be considered a threat to CoD?

• 6. Re: will GTA 5 kill MW3?
    r8edtripx

CHRISSY wrote:

It's a blessing and a curse. It is sort of nice that MW3 doesn't have such a pull to play long sessions; frees up time for other things. I will say though, MW3 is still easily worth $60.

GTA V is gonna be sick! ...but your subject line is way off. GTA5 kill COD?

• 7. Re: will GTA 5 kill MW3?
    CHRISSY

because a lot of people might be looking for something else to play, for me personally GTA will be the game, the only reason i play MW3 on a daily basis is because theres nothing out there that i would want to play just now

• 8. Re: will GTA 5 kill MW3?
    Dicemann

Not a chance, GTA III was when that series died for me, they're not even alike to compare.

• 9. Re: will GTA 5 kill MW3?
    redx165

People do you guys know MW2 beated GTA IV in sales. There are more fans with both but GTA has a huge replay value in it unlike MW3.

~THE NOOB KILLER

1 2 3 Previous Next