9 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2012 9:57 AM by dannytanner17 RSS

Lovely way to Join a game.

Bettis123
  • Re: Lovely way to Join a game.
    Bettis123

How many people have died by predator missles, random gurnades, or any killstreak launchers or missles in general once joining a game? How can this be prevented? Its almost like dieing is inevitable.

ghamorra

NEVER join a match in progrees without pressing Circle twice and checking the scorecard. That's something you have to start doing if you want to find any success entering an in-progress match

If the match is clearly one-sided, leave. You won't get penalized if you quit before picking a class

Oh, didn't know you could do that. That would save a little bit of time, instead of signing out and back in. Granted, it's only about a 15 second difference, but this game is supposed to be fast-paced, dammit! lol

Well, dunno about a free death, but at least it wasn't a free loss. If I join a match, and it's 0-3, or 2300-6000 or something like that, I just dashboard out. If they ever EVER patch that, everyones' stats in the world will drop something fierce.

Bettis123

Just think about entering a game were you get spawn killed 3 times from 3 different people, doing different things, and then it spawns you back next to one of the people whom killed you just before..

It's just ridiculous, and i hope black ops 2 or another cod has a better spawn system, no final stand and no over powered dual weapons.

i had a question what if when you select find a game and it throws you in a game that has allready been finished and it puts on you on the loosing team does that count against you even if you didnt even get to play ..

First game I joined last night, spawn infront of the enemy, die. Enemy MOAB goes off as soon as I respawn, die again.  Match ends moments later.  I must be a glutton for punishment though since I always lobby-hop but never check the score before entering the match.