4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 18, 2012 8:46 PM by magnetstorm RSS

Hello New Friends!!!

Hello Gamers of all Nations.I'm new to this forum and game.First of all I am planning to buy this game Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 but I need help from you guys. Can my Computer run It with the following Specifications:

Processor:x86 Family 15 Model 95 Stepping 2 Authentic AMD~2211Mhz

RAM:2GB

WindowsXP

NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS

and Again can I play this very cool game on Singleplayer and Multiplayer without getting any lag or lag spikes on this system.Thankyou in advance.

-Best regards PlutoniumGrey

• Re: Hello New Friends!!!

I'd say it's less than minimal and doubtful you will have a positive experience without upgrading more.

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X38750 processor or better

Memory: 16 GB free hard drive space / 2GB RAM

Video Card: Shader 3.0 or better 256 MB NVIDIA®GeForce™ 8600GT / ATI® Radeon™ X1950 or better

Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0C or later

So you say I can run this game normally without any lag...I need this info cause this game is too expensive..And one more thing-Do you have good expirience in this game???It will be nice to mmet you on it. Seeya till then! -PlutoniumGrey

hi

- it seems opposite quite  [  you should - or it would be better if your woudl have - a better device than/as the one you had said ]

- you cab try but in  "multi"  the most would rely on "internet connection" [ latency , not speed itself ]

regards

pawson

Pffft. With a game like this you could play it on a cardboard box.

Just pick up any damn computer from Best Buy or whatever.