16 Replies Latest reply: Mar 17, 2012 11:37 AM by beefsupreme RSS

Easiest way to balance all guns

drunkenwarrior

Simply remove rapid fire from all weapons, excluding LMGs, or simply do not allow attachments with it. ie type rapid fire red dot, pp90 or mp7 xmags with rapid fire. It puts all guns on an even playing field.

• Re: Easiest way to balance all guns
    Thedestoyer

Never gonna happen.

trialstardragon

That is not the best or easiesty solution. You just dislike dieing to guns that have that so cry about it is all. Removing rapid fire would not balance the weapons. Plus attachments are meant to undbalance weapons in favor of the one using the attachment in the first place.

drunkenwarrior

actually no I don't die from people with rapid fire infact i use it with my PM9 and mk14. I just think that it would be more balanced without out it. Than again everytime something is suggested I must have died from it non stop right? retard logic is retarded.

go away tsd or whatever ur name is. at least he is TRYING to solve the problem. since when is there a penalty for posting new ideas? i agree that it wont solve the problem, but at least he is trying.

u should lighten up a litttle

trialstardragon

He is not solving the problem there is no problem with the guns that have rapid fire or extended mags or any of the other attachments. People only cry about those attachments because they die to players using them thus do not like them.

Further more, every attachment profecency and perk is designed to ubalance the game in one way or another in favor of the person using that combination of attachments profencies and perks for their chosen setup. That is why they are there, not just to make the gun look cool.

The entire idea behind attachments, perks and profencies is to dramaticly change the outcome of each batter based upon the players choices made in the load out setup. Not to have it be the same and equal across the board. There is no such thing as balance in this game with the addition of those things mentioned and never will be.

So you learn first before you post and know nothing of what is really going on.

Really, People like you take this game way to seriously. When is it a crime to express your opinion about something. And have somebody be an ass about it.

nightpr0wler76

Assa1lant wrote:

Really, People like you take this game way to seriously. When is it a crime to express your opinion about something. And have somebody be an ass about it.

Trialstardragon is a dashboarding cry baby himself, I wouldnt take what he says seriously, he is hte first person to tell people to stop crying about things in the game, but yet, he has no problem dashboarding if he is getting destroyed or "his connection" isnt good enough.  He is a complete moron and hypocrite, just disregard what he says. Everyone else does.

trialstardragon

I am not a cry baby unlike all of those that cry about balance in a game that was designed around embalance like you tool. I have probably been playing games longer then over half the members on these forums. I do know what I am talking about.

Just because I sign out(not dashboard) when the game is laggy or a team is trying to spawn trap means nothing. And I will continue to do so until the game is no longer as laggy as it is at times. Or they fix the host selection process.

I play the game for my fun, not yours or anyone elses and never have, nor ever will care if you do not like it.

Just tools like you and others dream of a game that will never exist and thus cry about it all the time. Plus you cry when ever someone decided they didnt like the connection and leaves in the way they chose because it ruined your so precious stats in a game.

I laugh when ever someone dashboards even if I am doing well. I do not care about it as much as you do you tool. It is just a game and nothing else.

nightpr0wler76

trialstardragon wrote:

I am not a cry baby unlike all of those that cry about balance in a game that was designed around embalance like you tool. I have probably been playing games longer then over half the members on these forums. I do know what I am talking about.

Just because I sign out(not dashboard) when the game is laggy or a team is trying to spawn trap means nothing. And I will continue to do so until the game is no longer as laggy as it is at times. Or they fix the host selection process.

I play the game for my fun, not yours or anyone elses and never have, nor ever will care if you do not like it.

Just tools like you and others dream of a game that will never exist and thus cry about it all the time. Plus you cry when ever someone decided they didnt like the connection and leaves in the way they chose because it ruined your so precious stats in a game.

I laugh when ever someone dashboards even if I am doing well. I do not care about it as much as you do you tool. It is just a game and nothing else.

If you play for your fun, why exactly are you in here calling people cry babies because they have an idea to balance a part of the game out?  I think you are assuming I am crying about someone ruining my stats? I dont even care about MW3's stats at all boy.  It doesnt change the fact that you are a hypocrite, if you didnt care about your stats you wouldnt quit/dashboard all the time, good cover up tho.  I find your quitting habits to be more in line with a baby that cant have the game "played out" as he wants it quite funny tho.  You are the last person that should be calling anyone a crybaby on these forums, oh WAH WAH WAH, Im a bad player and getting spawn raped, I must leave this game that is not playing exactly the way I want it too, BOO HOO!!!!!!!

Why are people wasting time crying about guns that are fine? There are things that actually need fixing in this game, like point-blank hitmarkers with shotguns, shotguns putting people into Final Stand and Dead Man's Hand, People being able to explode in Dead Man's Hand without pulling the trigger themselves, Dead Man's Hand having the blast radius of a Javelin and not of a C4, lag compensation, and no Clan Ops. Pick one of those.

you forgot cheapscoping, dropshotting and spawns

Thedestoyer

Those things totally need a balance. Spawns especially. I am tired of dying then being spawned in enemy grounds.

I agree with you about the spawns.  Quickscoping is cheap, only if the guy/gal is good at it.  I don't see many quick scopers out there, but when I do, I try to avoid them.  I've recently changed my button layout to tactical to throw the dropshot in the repitiore, and it works well.  The only thing I can argue about it is that you continue to shoot while dropping.  Dropping not firing with your gun raised, you drop your gun.  Dropping your weapon and having to raise it back up when you are on the ground would be an acceptable hotfix imo.

I really don't see a lot of "unbalance" with the guns, other than a few things.  I got hit with an MP7 across death ally in mission.  He had range on, but that seemed a bit far.  Machine pistols (fmg9 anyway, since that's all I ever see on the killcam) shoot a little far.  If you want to balance the game, just give all the guns the same stats, wether it is an smg, ar, lmg...whatever.  I for one, like a variety of guns to play differently with.