1 2 3 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Mar 19, 2012 12:23 PM by padiego RSS

Fab7

sovietcookie

Me the noob am just trying to figure out whats Fab7? Is it all the noob guns in general like akimbo machine pistols? And if your gonna troll, troll good

• 1. Re: Fab7
    McZOMBI

It's a term for weapons that supposedly need nerfed used by players who definitely need buffed. Not sure what the actual guns are, don't care.

• 2. Re: Fab7
    sovietcookie

Ok thanks dont need anything too specific. Your answer id good lol. A+

• 3. Re: Fab7
    like2nap03

How do you even consider 7 guns to be overpowered?  I mean I don't know which ones they are either.  I know a couple of them..  But if you have 7 guns that are OP then you also have 7 guns that can compete well with each other.  I don't know.  In my opinion once they nerf the akimbo MP's, Type 95, and REALLY nerf fix the damage glitch, the game will be pretty well balanced.  I still think ACOG quickscoping with aim assist is nooby as hell, but I can live with them not fixing that. 

• 4. Re: Fab7
    sovietcookie

Uhh ok D- answer for you. And how do ecpect to fix acog sniping?! Its not like they can take the acog attachment out of the game! You sir need to wake up and smell the MOAB's

• 5. Re: Fab7
    poss911

Like people said they are the guns people think need to be nerfed. In other words it's the weapons most commonly used that people cry about if used because they are not good enough to beat them when the opponents use them. I don't think any of the weapons need to be nerfed. Last I checked Certain guns are going to be better/more powerful than others. I believe a pistol cannot match an assault rifle. People who complain about weapons being to powerful or overused are the ones who aren't able to adjust their game to beat the opposition. Before you say well then I must use all the fab7. I use all types of weapons in this game and I am in the process of getting the challenges done on them. Sure I use the fab7 because they are part of the game and they are there to used.

• 6. Re: Fab7
    like2nap03

Acog is fine.  Acog with aim assist is nooby.  Aim assist in general is nooby and shouldn't be in the game.  Take out aim assist....which they won't do. 

• 7. Re: Fab7
    sovietcookie

Yes of course.

• 8. Re: Fab7

Here is the list, if I recall correctly:

MP7, PP90M1, P90 w/Rapid Fire, Type 95, Striker, and Akimbo FMG9.

• 9. Re: Fab7
    sovietcookie

Thanks(:

1 2 3 Previous Next