elite cost me 4000 ms points then i got a refund

now i can buy the content for 1200 ms points

hope your still loving your elite now try and justify it's cheaper

• Re: Wow
    cantshoot

4x1200=4800

Dicemann

Elite members get the maps first, while others wait. In my opinion that's worth the extra 400MS points.

So you wanted to rub in the fact that you saved $5 us? But let's see when I get home after work instead of rushing home I am already set up with the maps and updates so it means I don't lose a step and I can make much more then $5 for staying at work for a extra hour or two. Plus I don't have to worry about having the extra ms points or putting my CC info in which makes it my book worth the extra $5 I spent. This thread is pretty much like bragging about getting a free std when u payed for the hooker.

scolia5044

oXJeminiXo wrote:

So you wanted to rub in the fact that you saved $5 us? But let's see when I get home after work instead of rushing home I am already set up with the maps and updates so it means I don't lose a step and I can make much more then $5 for staying at work for a extra hour or two. Plus I don't have to worry about having the extra ms points or putting my CC info in which makes it my book worth the extra $5 I spent. This thread is pretty much like bragging about getting a free std when u payed for the hooker.

NICE

starbuckfrack

oXJeminiXo wrote:

We paid for all of them in advance. And got the booster shots ahead of everyone else .

We all also got them spread out once or twice a month instead of 5 in one day .

5 in one day would make you also need longer medical treatment

is it definitely 3 collections? I thought they were doing 4?

el oh el

yu mean the empty waste-land that is the elite playlists got those maps first? :O

say it ain't so!

only a 14 year old(or a 14 yr old's parent) or an idiot would willingly pay a subscription to a video game that already requires a subcription to play.

starbuckfrack

sutherlandjacen wrote:

el oh el

yu mean the empty waste-land that is the elite playlists got those maps first? :O

say it ain't so!

only a 14 year old(or a 14 yr old's parent) or an idiot would willingly pay a subscription to a video game that already requires a subcription to play.

What game did we buy a "subscription" that also requires a subscription to play. We dont pay for a subscription to play MW3 ?

Unless you are talking about us paying for Xbox Live that gives us security and lets us play without hackers destroying the service like the free PSN allows.

That "free service" doesnt offer much on protection of our credit card info. Remember how PSN never let the customers know their data was stolen until 4 weeks after their free service got hacked ? 3 and a half weeks worth of down time because they dont take care of the people that dont pay them.

As well as the fact that a lot of DLC you guys cant even get for months while we on XBL are playing it ?

Is that the subscription you are talking about ? Because no hacker ever hacked into Xbox Live. Ever.

LuCiD_OmEn

Well.... since im not poor 50 MORE dollars that I already spent on a game doesn't bother me much.

trust me i am a frotn runner for hating activision beachhead and affiliates for the failure of Elite Clan Ops.

but we will get something back, I paid 50 for everything for the next year guys... i know the economy is bad and all but if 50 dollars bothers you so badly why did you use it to buy an addition for a god damned game?

(keep in mind I am raged that Clan ops is a failure)

CowboySr

This is where I stand.

LuCiD_OmEn

actually sorry when I said 50 MORE dollars, i meant i spent 53.00 total I traded in a crappy ps2 with a couple games and controllers and paid 3 dollars for mw3 then 50 for elite.... but had i needed to pay the full 50 i don't think my bank account would miss it too much considering i spend more on weed weekly.

starbuckfrack

whats really funny is the OP got a refund on something he didnt like and then bought it anyway.

Way to fight the machine by getting a refund and hurting them then giving them back their money.

iif0xh0undii

Locking the thread.

OP, please run the math again.