6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 20, 2012 1:57 PM by idontcare7 RSS

Love Hate Relationship

Cheezbrger

Man I was playing this game a week ago and I ended up putting the thing away for awhile.  It seemed that no matter what I did I couldn't get kills.  I was shooting rubber bullets I was getting insta killed around every corner and the game just became no fun.  It didn't matter what game type I played it seemed I was always a step behind everyone else.

Then I had a friend over last night and we played a few games.  I was on the top of the lobby game after game I was winning every FFA game I played.  I was using LMGs and Shotties and it seemed I couldn't miss.  I was having fun again.  It's like someone flipped a switch and said "okay.....HeMad let's give him some candy so he keeps playing".....(which worked by the way)

Is this game that inconsistant for anyone else.  I mean what causes that.  How can I play the same game, with the same weapons, same play style, run the maps the same way.......and suck balls for a week at a time and then all of a sudden I can kill everything that moves and the game plays as smooth as butta.

What the heck.  I think there needs a support group or a 12 step program for this game.