1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 77 Replies Latest reply: Apr 3, 2012 12:35 PM by Izjar11 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: On Age and Gaming. Does it matter?
    SheSaidNo

Gerbers vs. Ensure

I'm down.  Someone start it up.  But what's the cutoff age?

• 21. Re: On Age and Gaming. Does it matter?
    Bluez32

i might be the oldest then . i am 55 & disabled . i love the sports games being a ex jock .i love playing the team games in COD when everybody is on the same page in team defender or any other team oriented mission . thats fun to me . kicking ass & taking names !

• 22. Re: On Age and Gaming. Does it matter?
    Bluez32

does that make me a geezer gamer

• 23. Re: On Age and Gaming. Does it matter?
    InFamous

Silly people nobody cares about the ratings anymore. It was put there because the companies have to put it, if they had a choice they would of never put those ratings on their games, also it doesnt really matter what age are you playing games as long as you are good at them.

• 24. Re: On Age and Gaming. Does it matter?
    r8edtripx

thehunan wrote:

ever read the box (M)... there is one. Just the parents want a baby sitter for $60 so they buy there kids the game. I am a parent and my 14 year old I do not alow to play games that are rated M. Wish other parents would step up and monitor there kids and what they do also.

That's what the "M" guideline is there for, so that parents, like yourself, can make the decision for their kids. Yeah, some parents couldn't be bothered, so those kids get to do what they want; COD is the least of their concerns.

IMO, I feel when a kid is able to handle cursing without freaking out, is when the kid is old enough to play COD online with a mic.  (even younger, if you kill mic audio both ways.) There are plenty of kids cursing and being disrespectful online, but there are PLENTY of adults doing the exact same thing.

People get bogged down with the age thing, but it's more of a general "anonymous gamers become douches" kind of thing.

• 25. Re: On Age and Gaming. Does it matter?
    graphitetek

Skillz are one thing, but having some 9 year old squeaker screaming how we should leave the AC-130 for him in a Drop Zone is another.

Mic access should be unlocked by a credit card number. It's  bad enough hearing all manner of sh1T from supposed adults, but I certainly don't need to hear internet tough guy talk from some 3 years out of Pampers ex-rug rat.

Almost 57 yrs old here-adult diapers on the horizen, ahhh, the circle of life-lol.

• 26. Re: On Age and Gaming. Does it matter?

Or "Pampers vs. Depends" or even, "Flintstones chewables vs. One-a Day"

• 27. Re: On Age and Gaming. Does it matter?
    tommyguns3434

http://community.callofduty.com/message/205502686#205502686

This was the post that fueled the the "Kids these days" post that was deleted.

• 28. Re: On Age and Gaming. Does it matter?
    jwaller123

dlundebjerg28 wrote:

. I play with my father from time to time, and even though hes a Blind Eye/Assasain/Steady Aim Akimbo FMG9 douche, its still a blast to play with him and hes in his 50s.

I laughed at this because you called your father a douche. Lol. Me and brother always team up and pick on my dad when we hang out. He doesn't game but we golf together quite abit. Makes for alot of good times. He can dish it out just as well as he can take it. Lol

• 29. Re: On Age and Gaming. Does it matter?
    Izjar11

GTA was in a league of its own, and no child under the age limit should have played or play that game. PERIOD.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next