4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 21, 2012 12:29 PM by lishy_fips RSS

1 dlc drop???

can sum1 explain to me why ps3 only has 1 dlc but yet xbox received the whole 1st dlc collection.... you do the math.... if there is supposed to be a dlc every month.... ps3 is 1 month behind xbox.... xbox elite received 3 drops and ps3 still only has 1.... does any1 else see a problem with this.... or am i the only one that doesnt kno why. we should have at least 2 drops before regular xbox receives the entire thing..... i really dont see the excuse for this....

• Re: 1 dlc drop???

Microsoft have a deal with Activision.

GET OVER IT.

It's not foul play, it's tactical and smart play. If you want the DLC first, go get a 360. IW did not lie, everyone knows that Activision has this deal with Microsoft.

So paying 36 pounds for a membership to elite means nothing to PS3 owners .Ill say this had i know this now i would never have purchased elite ,other elite xbox owners i have no issue with .But people who paid nothing getting DLC before is ******* abhorrant behavior ,however you look at it .Its people like you who bend over and take it in the ass (without lube )saying thank you big boy that make them think all is good .

You paid for Elite so when the map packs are released is irrelevant to a degree. All buying Elite gets you is DLC earlier than non Elite PS3 members. It was obvious the DLC for Elite PS3 members was going to be after all xbox players.

You are clearly under 18 so return the game that you are not old enough to play and concentrate on school.