1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 88 Replies Latest reply: Aug 22, 2012 9:27 AM by phxs72 Go to original post RSS
  • 45. Re: Just got deranked...
    xbevz

I assume you log in and send support a message with details etc. If not try the 24 hr live chat facility.

• 46. Re: Just got deranked...

i get dernaked on 24 march do i get my rank also back ?

• 47. Re: Just got deranked...

so is it for sure that we are going to get our rank back because i was 6th level 20 some and the same thing happend to me, i joined this guys party and he said watch the video named "Modz" so the vid was at dome and they were playing search, so he told me to fast-foward all the way then join his game..... when i joined his game he told me to beack out because there was something wrong with the connection, and when i backed out my screen was frozen and i was level one.

• 48. Re: Just got deranked...

so is it for sure that we are going to get our rank back because i was 6th level 20 some and the same thing happend to me, i joined this guys party and he said watch the video named "Modz" so the vid was at dome and they were playing search, so he told me to fast-foward all the way then join his game..... when i joined his game he told me to beack out because there was something wrong with the connection, and when i backed out my screen was frozen and i was level one.

• 49. Re: Just got deranked...

and this is why i dont join ANY private matches...

• 50. Re: Just got deranked...
    Elit3Mum

i think best way is to get a group of good freinds in 2 teams and join one reg lobby lol depending on game type depends how many ppl u need then disband the group and u all can play together without anyone else getting into ur lobby till this is fixed shame i dont know or trust that many ppl so ...

• 51. Re: Just got deranked...
    toph

@G IH A IN ID II I joined a lobby and watch a video in his vault and i got deranked but i called activition and they said i will get reset back but nothing happened

• 52. Re: Just got deranked...

I also got deranked

• 53. Re: Just got deranked...
    gomez615

I was in a public match like this on CoD4 back in the winter. It was FFA and when I joined there was all this wierd text on the screen like "Derank" "Take XP" or something like that and all the text was red. I backed out immeditately and nothing happened to my rank. So strange how hackers mod so easily to this day on XBL. It's been out for what? 6 years now and they still can't ban hackers.

• 54. Re: Just got deranked...

Yep, I got deranked too. 8th prestige level 62 and waiting for my rank back. I called support.

1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next