6 Replies Latest reply: Jun 13, 2012 3:06 PM by 1Re78GS234 RSS

Am I glad double xp weekend is over

The amount of corner campers out this weekend to try and boost their kdr and kill streaks for a bit extra xp. Looking at the kill cams and all I see is some **** hard scoping down down a corridor or hide behind a wall. God I hate campers.

• Re: Am I glad double xp weekend is over

Guess you should find a different game then, double xp or not, they will always be there.

I had a good time because i would run around and flank them. I also had my clan MU$K help watch my back so i could continue my killstreak. By the way, MU$K is recruiting, message puspuler on PSN or post on our ELITE clan page, no tryouts requiored!

We are...

Level: 1 (because for some reason we arn't recieving our founders xp yet)

Members: 12 for now

Not that I use sniper rifles, but what is with all these dickheads complaining about Hard Scoping and Quick Scoping... For christ sakes you idiots how the **** are they meant to use the gun then? I can understand people complaining about QS but seriously when I hear "OMG... WOW... YOU WOULD HARD SCOPE, TRYHARD" I just want to reach into the tv and strangle them.... It's the dumbest thing i've heard people complain about so far.

Get a life, grow a pair and put your FMG9's away. Noobs.

Your dang right DZAdb...

Their Complaints

I hear others complaining about everything...

1. UMP45? What? You are such a N00B!

2. Why would you put thermal on a Scar-L? Idiot!

3. Stop quickscoping! And don't even think about hardscoping!

4. He would use a throwing knife!

My Answers

1. What? Are you mad because you suck at using it and he is good? Get a life.

2. Thermal is a fricking attachment, it is there for a reason.

3. Well Mr. KnowItAll, how should I use it, barrelshove? Could do that. You won't like it!

4. Throwing knifes take skill, I bet you couldn't!

Kind Regards,

MS

wridtrvlr

You guys do know it's still double weapon XP...  At least that's what it says on my screen right now.  Double XP now through Wednesday..whatever that means.

Because real USMC snipers always like to stand out in the open, right?  And they NEVER sit with their scope leveled for 20-30 minutes at a time, right?  They probably never bury in and let folks walk past them either, just to see if they got a buddy to get a double kill, right?

Personally this game needs much more attention to actual realism than 'camping snipers'; which is the job of a sniper.  But Im sorry that I piss you off so deeply when I throw on my Margarita set-up... OORAH 33 Area!!!