14 Replies Latest reply: Mar 31, 2012 2:37 PM by monkeylord RSS

So You Suck At COD Mw3

Snipingdbag

Yet go split screen? Like seriously, give these people an own playlist and remove that crap from big game modes. Over 90 % of the split screeners suck. Most are a massive handicap. I have to back out & lose unfairly do to these noobs constantly. Fix this crap.

While I'm at it FYI IW, this game would be 100 times better without Final stand, split screeners, booster insert and Dead man's hand. Also a local only function.

• Re: So You Suck At COD Mw3

Mercenary.

esmorgue

I agree with everything you posted and ..yes you are a Dbag.

dlundebjerg28

Split screening has to be one of the dumbest things added to CoD. They need their own playlist or something, because its just not fun to have to win games 5 v 7 since the split screener  helps the other team more than he helps his own.

Removing all of those would cut the complaints about this game in half. Lag would be less obvious, and people wouldn't rage at BS deaths so much.

ghamorra

I can honestly say without a doubt that I've never seen a successful pair of Split screeners. By successful I mean .8 K/D or higher.

I can also say that individually split screeners combine for some of the worst K/Ds I've ever seen, putting them together they're even more outragous. 8-60ish is not fair for the team their on in the least bit

monkeylord

Here's a first for you then I play 90% split screen we're about 153rd on K/C finish pretty much every round  top 2 on the board (even when we're host and the first couple of our shots don't count) and have a positive K/D it's only about 1.27 but we're chuffed with it after all it's her first try on a F.P.S

Just like people who play by themselves some split screeners may suck but no-where near all of them we just seem to be the new excuse as to why the game doesn't run the way people want

I don't get how ppl suck with splitscreen so badly ?. I see only a little difference compared playing alone.

What bothers me the most is when the second player is used as an slave with a Riot Shield, only to annoy you, and then the other guy shoots you with their other weapon. I find it hard when I'm not using C4 or Semtex. Or they sacrifice each other to get kills, both using assassin pro, hiding somewhere; I kill one of 'em and magically someone pops up knowing exactly where I am and yeah, poof. Dead.

vims1990

What bothers me the most is when the second player is used as an slave with a Riot Shield, only to annoy you

Haha, I've seen that plenty of times but I end up using C4 to blow them both to pieces.

Also, I run in party of 4-6 so we don't deal with split screeners.

My issue with split screeners is how laggy they are considering they are sharing the same connection & when hosting, they are a nightmare to deal with at times.

Think before Black Ops when there was no split screener option, the games use to be latency-tolerant but now with the addition of COD Elite, Split-Screeners & Theater Mode, it's just made the game's laggy.

Honestly the only time splitscreeners annoy me is if they're playing dishonestly. And by dishonestly, I mean they use one as a decoy or one as a scout to "boost" kills or if they both troll other players.

Snipingdbag

Lol, a few of them gave me a moab today. Fun to play against. Incredibly annoying when on your team.

I have been saying this since blops. I believe it has a lot to do with causing lag, as its twice the info going from the same connection. I leave the lobby if I see them on either team.