4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 30, 2012 8:58 PM by sovietcookie RSS

This is BS!

I entered Bootleg (Kill Confirmed) with my team losing 9-2.  We lost the match and I had a lucky game, ended up going 51-19.  Had my mic on and at the end I heard an opponent, Predator Scotty, complained how I cheated.  Now mind you, everyone know's he's a hack.  I'm the first to say, I'm FATAZZJerryHruby and I have no idea how to do that.  Well, he continued saying that he's a hacker and the one who created the red box and infinite uav.  He told me I f****** with the wrong guy.  To make a long story even longer, he hacked my profile and now I've been demoted, lost several primary weapons (which I've never heard of before) and have only one class to choose from.  With that being said, there's got to be something that someone can do to ban these people.  It's sad that you can't enjoy the game and makes you want to punch them in the face!!!

• Re: This is BS!

skidog1353 wrote:

I entered Bootleg (Kill Confirmed) with my team losing 9-2.  We lost the match and I had a lucky game, ended up going 51-19.

well next time pick the dog tags...

sovietcookie

Only thing you can do is ask someone to hack you back up or start a new profile. Both of which kinda suck doing. Either be a begger or start from scratch.

Thanks.  This is the 4th time it's happened since I've started playing.  Been careful by shutting down when I suspect hackers.  This time I turned off the wii, restarted and then I noticed it was was too late.  Oh well, what can you do?  Very aggravating but it's only a game. 

sovietcookie

Same thing happened to me in black ops. I decided to go on a hacker looking spree and found one that was kind enough to get me back to where i was. Then after we played so infected and multiplayer zombies Pretty cool guy