8 Replies Latest reply: Mar 31, 2012 10:12 AM by starbuckfrack RSS

Threatened to be Hacked

lately ive been recieveing lots of threats to be hacked and its getting quite annoying. i usually delete them on the spot but have 1 or 2 left. so rather than just filing a complaint on them to no avail i was wondering would this be something i would report to Cod(all mesgs derive directly from playing cod) or to xbox. As someone whos recieved countless hack threats they dont bother me but id rather see them get some sort of punishment than to just end up sending the next person (might believe them) who annoys them the same mesg.

• Re: Threatened to be Hacked
    zingaa

I've never once been sent a message regarding someone hacking me, notta one. If they bother you, report them

you must not of owned the right ppl then. I get them often, especially when I'm doing good.

Just file a report to xbox. Might not do anything, but if they are frequent idiots doing it, might get them in trouble. Then block them and laugh about it..What I normally do

infamy96797

msg them back saying youll hack them or say your to late im already hacked

acrididae

Happened to me, so he got a complaint filed for threatening, tampering, and cursing. lol I sure hope those two hate/threat messages got him out of his sour mood, because it'll come back to him eventually.

Thedestoyer

You can report them to XBL and get them in loads of trouble for that. XBL enforcement takes this kind of thing very seriously.

Archaemides

Lol they can't hack you the only way is to send a phiser to your email or you download a keylogger from a attachment on a email that the hacker sends you

deucedouglas

If I had a dime for every person that told me they were going to hack me or get me banned, I'd be a millionaire. There is a remarkable number of people out there that know a person who knows a person who knows a person that is going to get you banned because you're "cheating".

starbuckfrack

ILegionariusI wrote:

lately ive been recieveing lots of threats to be hacked and its getting quite annoying. i usually delete them on the spot but have 1 or 2 left. so rather than just filing a complaint on them to no avail i was wondering would this be something i would report to Cod(all mesgs derive directly from playing cod) or to xbox. As someone whos recieved countless hack threats they dont bother me but id rather see them get some sort of punishment than to just end up sending the next person (might believe them) who annoys them the same mesg.

It doesnt matter what game you are playing. Its a Microsoft issue because they are using the MS messaging system. MS will block them for at least two weeks or ban them if they are hacking.

MS has a record of EVERY single message you ever got and it will be definite proof to go after them

Report every single one and block all messages from them so you dont have to report them twice. Do noy contact them because you will then have to block them again.