29 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2012 6:17 PM by pazuzu16 RSS

** PETITION FOR ACTIVISION TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT PEOPLE QUITTING GAMES FOR THE WRONG REASON **

Not sure if this will do anything as it seems on large that ACTIVISION really doesn't care about after sales service on the product they have released.

I want to start a petition for something to be done about this excessive quitting that is going on and ruining everyone's games.

I just came out of a game where it was 190 v 185 and we were coming back with 2 bases capped and capped the third. But because we were loosing half the team quit like pigs so they can save their win streak. THIS IS BOOSTING!!!!! I thought boosting was a banable offense but it is clearly ok to quit and ruin everyone's game. I personally think quitting is more of a problem than the kd boosting that is going on.

Who cares what your kd is. The aim of the game is to win.

I am sick and tired of pathetic kids quitting to save their win streak. Or quitting because someone with better skill ruined their kill streak.

IT IS RUINING THE GAME

** ACTIVISION, YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!  **

I think RobbieRocket said it best, there needs to be punishment for obvious quitting. Prob in the form of a time ban for the next game. Ten minutes should do it. I know I wouldn't quit (not that I ever have, honestly) if there was a ten minute sin bin.

Once again I don't believe anything will come of this which is a shame but you have to at least try.

BIGGUPS TO ALL THE INTEGRAL COD PLAYERS OUT THERE!!!