4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 3, 2012 1:04 PM by GlowingWalrus RSS

Combat Training

I know this is long, but please bear with me.

I know that this has been brought up before, but it was a long time ago and I want to make sure as many people see it as possible. I would like to see the return of combat training in MW3. It was a great addition to Black Ops, and for me served as a get away from the online issues. In MW3 it would be valuable to get away from the lag, the deathstreaks (*cough cough deadman'shandsucks cough cough*), and other issues like camping.Another reason it could serve for is improving people's skills (like quick scoping). For people who are new to the franchise it could save them from having their KD destroyed in their first few days with the game and possibly keep them from rage quitting and never giving the game another chance. I'll try to keep this as short and sweet as possible to keep from wasting your time (although I could go on and on about how it could be used for other purposes like quick scoping tutorial videos) and wrap up on this note. Combat Training is a good addition to the game and won't hurt anyone in any way. Spec Ops is more like Black Ops Zombies than it is Combat Training. People go to Combat Training to try out new classes and to work on their skills, not Spec Ops. If you'd like to see the return of Combat Training then please do everything in your power to get this recognized or try to convince Activision to implement this into the game through a patch/update. Thank you for your time, and I'll be glad to discuss this in the comments down below.