41 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2012 10:52 AM by xxphenomen4xx RSS

gun packs, more camos

young_man_son

i feel like we dont get enough guns, cod is one of the only games thats gives us a small amount of weapons to choose from sometimes i get tired of playing wit the same guns. they should add guns from previous cod games and the camos suck add some more black ops gave us alot of camos to choose from. i know im not the only one that thinks we need more guns, more camos and there should be a three attachment proficiency let me know what u think.

• Re: gun packs, more camos

try playing homefront.

I would like to be able to create a camo just like u could in black ops with ur tag, if they can impose that on a gun they can do camo fairly easily. For a game with so much money they dont make it very individual. even if they made it so elite members cud customise that would b fine.

3 attachments? Definitely not. But maybe some camo and gun DLC. I don't understand why not a single call of duty has had gun/camo/perk DLC.

esmorgue

I prefer more fixes to this crap network that have set up.

What Esmorgue said. Also, this is the the most amount of guns, camos, weapon and class customization that we've ever had in any COD! I can understand why you feel this way tho as they did a pretty sh*t job on individulaizing the weapons to make them all (as much as possible) feel unique, to each have goods and bads. Keep in mind tho, the reason this happened, them trying to cram way to much sh*t into a game into such a small timeframe. They need to focus less on gimmicky quantity and get some quality.

esmorgue

knarleymarley wrote:

What Esmorgue said. Also, this is the the most amount of guns, camos, weapon and class customization that we've ever had in any COD! I can understand why you feel this way tho as they did a pretty sh*t job on individulaizing the weapons to make them all (as much as possible) feel unique, to each have goods and bads. Keep in mind tho, the reason this happened, them trying to cram way to much sh*t into a game into such a small timeframe. They need to focus less on gimmicky quantity and get some quality.

I mean, I would like more guns. Yet I have Premium on both consoles so there is nothing they can offer me to get me to buy DLC. Nothing is more important than connectivity to and from each other for online gaming. They provide the source for this. It is all not our problems no matter what G IH A IN ID II says.

Agreed, I would like some more guns too since these ones all have no personality for the most part and are basically all the same-but fix other sh*t first lol. Apologies if my last post was a bit confusing by the way, as I didn't use names to specify which sentences where replying to who. But I agree with you, fix other stuff first. The next part of my reply was in response to what the OP said and explaining to him how this is the most 'variety' we've ever had, but really it's not worth it in so many ways and doesn't even feel diverse because they rushed it and focused quantity not quality, we don't need more of the same.

young_man_son

i know every one wants the network fix that why i didnt talk about it, a lot of people are already doing that. two attachment should never have been a proficiency in the first place we shouldnt have to use something like that to attach things to our gun and it shouldnt be two it should be 3 im not a noob i dont want it to add ***** made things to my gun, i just feel like cod all ways give us the short sick. i get tired of looking at the guns in the game and some of them look the same if we had more guns u wouldnt see every body playing wit the same weapons it would in the game versatility and the spawns suck it feels like they swapn people where they want.

Why should IW work for money when people are willing to pay full price for 1/2 a product?

i some wat agree with u young man son, i would  love to see my TAR back, but COD ***** up everything.but three attachments will help out noobs in the long run....( think about it sounds to OVER POWERED to me

young_man_son

in every video game someone finds something to call over powered but when its something they want its ok if they get killed but a gun that every one is playing  wit they start to moan and ask for it to be fixed, just learn how to play the game and u wouldnt be dying. but they do need to lower the machine pistols those are noob guns 3 attachments my class set up would be red dot, supresser, and extended mags.

rustyroot

I personally preferred the weapons in Blops and also feel bored with the weapons in this game.

Treyarch brought customization to the franchise and InfinityWard brought us a very similar game to the last one.

Treyarch can build on that ability to change your appearance, your emblem and your weapon camo, however InifinityWard could only tidy up the graphics and add more killstreaks, pointstreaks and deathstreaks.

If your looking for innovation then this is the wrong place my friend.

young_man_son

but that doesnt mean u dont try to get them to do it

rustyroot

As a previous post states, they will struggle to add weapons now as they have only just got the balance set up as we know it. Imagine throwing a Blops Famas into the game with all the OP issues that had.

Camos I feel will be easier however that will be it.

I know nothing of game development however I assume that right now the only thing the devs are working on is the next game.

To introduce massive changes to the format will require skilled programmers, who are not working on this project anymore. I imagine it is a very basic crew set up to monitor MW3 right now, not a dev team.

young_man_son

if they are making the game im sure it wouldnt be that hard to add more guns, it just like adding a dlc pack throught updates. i dont think u have to be a master mind to add guns to a game they didnt go to school for no reason.

rustyroot

I agree with you that more guns would be brilliant and I am not trying to troll but they can not get the current format working correctly let alone anything else, just my negative approach to life I guess. I would rather have had ELITE offer new weapons, attachments, killstreaks each month rather than a map that I have to play game types I dislike just to play.

I think this would be an awesome idea! Custom camos would be great they wouldn't even have to create camos we could ourselves. It might be just me but if a gun looks cool and sounds good I do good with that gun its weird.

xxphenomen4xx

i agree, because i didn't like losing the mtar, chey tac intervention, and vector, to name a few!