5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 2, 2012 10:26 PM by YellowmanWii RSS

The Game Designers

Can you please explain in FULL detail about all the lies/miss leading hints that you put into the wii version of Black Ops, and why it seems that you guys dont really care about the wii version. Why were we left out on many things that could have been given to us?(granted that the wii has its problems, but that doesnt mean you just shouldnt care about it) If you really want you costomers to contiue buying your games why dont you treat ALL costomers eaqual? David Vonderhaar? Having answers is better than having nothing even if we dont get anything its better to know why than to not know at all.

• Re: The Game Designers

I actually though we were going to get map packs or something, but then i remembered i'm playing on the wii, we'll never get anything

Exaclty Ive once called the Infitiny Ward about the Fmgs and hackers in mw3 and saying that a patch will come out hopefully soon though i doubt that just for motiviating us to keep playing the game  and luckily all the hackers have moven out of BO

They were supposed to give us DLC but something with new technology on the disc causing wiis to crash before it was patched and activision/nintendo fighting over who would pay for the wiis to be replaced. We would hav but we didnt because of the reason stated here.

Hating on Treyarch wont solve anything, and just like MW3 hating on IW wont solve anything, if everyone supported treyarch and take little steps, i think treyarch would still be working on patches for wii, but no everyone wanted something, Treyarch gave us a great game, the first thing people done was moan about what we didnt get, instead of being happy what we did get, look at the forums now, black ops is basicly deserted, the only reason im posting is to keep it alive, and Black ops has had a huge impact on wii IMO, when BO first came out around 10k was online, now 2 years later theres 50k online, thats the only thing i hate about the wii forums, you just keep asking for more, if were lucky enough to get BO2 hopefully youll support Treyarch for what there doing for us, instead of hating for what they didnt give us.

They're not gonna answer or reply.