1 2 3 4 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2012 5:20 AM by kyerofox Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies

Signed.

The French seem to be the laggiest of all the players I come across, Turkish people come a close second.

There should be no reason that we shouldn't be able to play in UK lobbies, there are certainly enough people online most times of the day.

• 11. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies

I complitly disagree with you here and this is why....

Does Uk people think are royalty and need to be treated different from everyone else >?<

lets build a fortress and evryone inside now!

we are in 2012 and we are getting connected more on of this days ehh in all parts of the world and guess what its not other contrys fault your communication system is slow thank god you guys got upgraded yesterday to 5Gs so I think those lags problems will start comming down in UK....

So I will see you in one of this days in a game SiLLY!

• 12. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies

Totally agree with the OP. I class myself as a prety good player and am often in top 3 in TDM which is really all i play, even better when i run assault and not support for my team.

I quite often play late at night ( after 10pm )  but as time moves on i start picking up more and more foreigh lobbies and struggle to go positive.

Please fix. Its putting alot of players off the game and a lot of good players backout when they know they almost have no chance of a kill.

• 13. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies

^

your actually missing the point. Its not about 'building a fortress'  or UK being royalty and want special treatment.

Fix the lag and no one will care who they play as long as they have a chance of winning

If I get abuse on chat from uk or anywhere else( I am 15 presteige so get a bit ) I like to have a chance to win the game. For me personally it cancels out the abuse.

• 14. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies
    koivia

signed.  not from the UK (im US) and i'm tired of being put in lobbies from like argentina, peru, etc, and getting the shite end of the stick from lag comp because these countries have crap internet.  i'm all for regional matchmaking, even if it is just done by country.  i have no problem play with our canadian counterparts, but as soon as i get a lobby south of the border the game goes to hell.

• 15. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies

I agree, im sick of listening to them too! Whats the point in playing team based games when you can't understand each other.

• 16. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies

pazuzu16 wrote:

I live in NYC and i lag when i play in a lobby that is 100% Americans. when i get online i hear ppl from all over the place. Last night playing ground war the team  i was on had 1 person from the, UK, 3 from France, 1 from Canada, and 1 from Mexico.

Yeah but those other Americans your playing could be in California.. that's equivalent off me playing someone in like Moscow. You would be looking for a region lock between neighboring states.

• 17. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies

MW3GAMERS wrote:

I complitly disagree with you here and this is why....

Does Uk people think are royalty and need to be treated different from everyone else >?<

lets build a fortress and evryone inside now!

we are in 2012 and we are getting connected more on of this days ehh in all parts of the world and guess what its not other contrys fault your communication system is slow thank god you guys got upgraded yesterday to 5Gs so I think those lags problems will start comming down in UK....

So I will see you in one of this days in a game SiLLY!

If our communications network is so bad... then why are we not ripping every foreign player we come across.?? Just look at this forum.... every other post is about how people with piss poor connections get the advantage.. is it not???

Any yes i do feel i have the right to ask for a UK only matchmaking system.. i paid for this game which in its current state is a hit or miss if you get a lobbie that is playable, however i know the players i am then pitted against are getting the raw end off lag comp so my request is not only to give myself and fellow UK gamers a better experiance but also you as well.

• 18. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies

Well if it is our crap communication system as you call it, that is causing the problem, then let us play with others from the same area on our crap communication system. You're obviously not playing against French, Spanish, Turkish etc so why don't just f*** off. This is a major problem for me and many others. Hope your job at IW is going well by the way.

• 19. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies
    wridtrvlr

Ummmm....that IS part of your region.  I play with people from all over the US, I live in Colorado, and I will be playing with people in California, Florida, New York.  Should I be complaining about playing with them???  No.

Your post doesn't really make sense.  Now, if you were in the US and only being put in lobbies in Europe or South America I would say you have good reason to complain, or just shitty Internet. 

You live in the UK.  Spain, France, Germany, hell even Egypt are all close to you and because of the match making system in MW3 you will almost always be put in these lobbies if you can't find any local lobbies when searching. 

1 2 3 4 Previous Next