1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2012 5:20 AM by kyerofox Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies
    featherman84

wridtrvlr wrote:

Ummmm....that IS part of your region.  I play with people from all over the US, I live in Colorado, and I will be playing with people in California, Florida, New York.  Should I be complaining about playing with them???  No.

Your post doesn't really make sense.  Now, if you were in the US and only being put in lobbies in Europe or South America I would say you have good reason to complain, or just shitty Internet. 

You live in the UK.  Spain, France, Germany, hell even Egypt are all close to you and because of the match making system in MW3 you will almost always be put in these lobbies if you can't find any local lobbies when searching. 

You got a point there, but wouldn't it be more logical the bigger part of people you play with are from Colorado, the matchmaking should search for closest clients or host.

Example I live in the most northern part of Holland and get matched up with the brittish, the french and even turks, wouldn't it be more obvious I would match up with dutch, people from belgium or Germans?

• 21. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies
    dlundebjerg28

Agreed.

I live in Boston, so I'm on the East Coast of the United States. I never understand why the entire East Coast is light up with people online, yet I'm tossed into lobbies with people from Canada, UK, Mexico and Austrailia. I'm not asking for an entire lobby from Mass, but at least keep me on the same continent and preferably even the New England area

• 22. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies

wridtrvlr wrote:

Ummmm....that IS part of your region.  I play with people from all over the US, I live in Colorado, and I will be playing with people in California, Florida, New York.  Should I be complaining about playing with them???  No.

Your post doesn't really make sense.  Now, if you were in the US and only being put in lobbies in Europe or South America I would say you have good reason to complain, or just shitty Internet. 

You live in the UK.  Spain, France, Germany, hell even Egypt are all close to you and because of the match making system in MW3 you will almost always be put in these lobbies if you can't find any local lobbies when searching. 

I know your trying to help mate but my post makes sense to UK gamers.. if everyone in the lobbie is in the UK, the game plays perfect.. thats the point i'm making.

• 23. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies
    ghamorra

I want UK players to have UK lobbies too, and I'm on the East Coast like you. I hate getting matches with UKers. My connection is guaranteed to be terrible and there's really nothing I can do about it so I leave

• 24. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies

Signed.

In a perfect world I'd like to play with people from all over the world, I used to play MMORPG's and playing and talking to people from different cultures was great.

This isn't a perfect world though and putting me into foreign lobbies is the easiest way to ruin my experience due to lag. I can understand why I get put into American lobbies if I'm playing at 3am but how the hell can it not find me a UK lobby during the mid afternoon on a weekend? I think the terrible matchmaking contributes heavily to the lag problems some of us have and it really should be sorted out by now, Black Ops was much better in this regard and the games shouldn't be going backwards in terms of quality.

• 25. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies

What if I live in Peru and there's not exactly a lot of people around my area that play the game (or even capable of hosting), then I wouldn't be able to play at all?

• 26. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies

U missed the point dude, on previous titles u could search for regional games and then if it didn't find one close to home it expanded and looked farther out,

When it was regional most games for people in the uk was matched to people in the uk, and if it couldn't find a uk game it then looked farther into Europe, France Germany n so on,

So what the guys asking for is pretty much what we have had in the past, and it wouldn't affect any one in say peru, because if you was in Peru and did a regional search if it didn't find any games it would just expand the search and find you the closest game,

But the way it is now, it can find us uk gamers any game it feels it fit enough for us to join an that game could be anywhere in europe, and it could have skipped hundreds of local uk games all because it's found one in Germany or France,

• 27. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies

willfal wrote:

IW - We here in the UK are sick off playing the French, the German, the Spanish etc etc etc..

We want you to lock this games matchmaking by region so we no longer have to deal with the lag we get from playing in these lobbies.

Not only will it improve our games, i will no longer have to listen to a stupid accent trying to say ' I fck your Mother, sister or sometimes father '

Please sign below... The UK COD community..!

If you view this thread.. SIGN IT!!!! we need to be heard.. Just looking, isnt helping!

I feel your pain, i am in the same situation here in Germany, playing with French, English, Spanish people isn't fun at all.

I wish they would bring back the region lock, but then people from low populated area won't find a match again, sad but true.

• 28. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies

DerGeraeeet wrote:

willfal wrote:

IW - We here in the UK are sick off playing the French, the German, the Spanish etc etc etc..

We want you to lock this games matchmaking by region so we no longer have to deal with the lag we get from playing in these lobbies.

Not only will it improve our games, i will no longer have to listen to a stupid accent trying to say ' I fck your Mother, sister or sometimes father '

Please sign below... The UK COD community..!

If you view this thread.. SIGN IT!!!! we need to be heard.. Just looking, isnt helping!

I feel your pain, i am in the same situation here in Germany, playing with French, English, Spanish people isn't fun at all.

I wish they would bring back the region lock, but then people from low populated area won't find a match again, sad but true.

Where is a low populated area? an obvious statment this one but higher population areas make up the customer base, thats who they should be looking after.

• 29. Re: UK Players want UK Lobbies

willfal wrote:

Where is a low populated area? an obvious statment this one but higher population areas make up the customer base, thats who they should be looking after.

Haven't you seen all the complain threads few weeks back when region lock was active? many people couldn't find a match, thats the answer for your question.

All i've tried to say is "you're not alone, we want region lock too".

have a good day.