8 Replies Latest reply: Apr 3, 2012 11:36 AM by zvers RSS

A few Questions to be answered

Why do I have to play in matches full of french and italians when I live in Scotland?

Why do I get matched with lobbies full of 1,2 and 3 bar players when I consistantly have 4 bars?

Why does my game stutter or lag everytime I host?

Why am I deafened by daily sound spikes screeching through my headset?

Why is the lag caused by us throttling our internet when it has been lagging from day 1 ?

Why do you think matchmaking 1 country to another on a flawed opertating system contributes to quality gameplay?

Why can't I find a <50ms match 99.9% of the time?

Why can't I find a <75ms match 75% of the time?

Why do you think I don't have the ability to set up a proper internet gaming connection ?

Why do I get put into games with 2 minutes left to play,3000pts behind and in the middle of three kill streaks with no incentive to carry on ?

Why do I get put into games just to watch the final killcam ?

Why do I spawn into games to be killed instantly by someone behind me ?

Why do I die with no flinching or red screen ?

Why can I be killed with 1 bullet from any gun type ?

Why is the killcam different from what I actually see on my screen. (as in what was actually happening when I'm playing the game not what you tell me actually happened) ?

Why is it taking so long for Elite to get up and running correctly ?

Why can't you admit your system fails badly and that you do not have any clue as to how to fix it ????????

I think that's enough just now 

• Re: A few Quetions to be answered
    rlbl

I think this post sums up everyone's frustrations.  Too bad these questions will never get answered...

Proof? They have all been asked at one time or another, and we are all still asking them.

• Re: A few Questions to be answered
    wridtrvlr

So sad isn't it KillGoblin?  There are just too many things wrong with this title.  It will never be fixed, here we are half way to BLOPS 2 and have they done anything yet?  From what I can see all they care about is fair even game play, if someone screams that a gun needs to be nerfed they will release a patch and fix that issue but for all of the connection issues they just turn the other cheek.  I remember downloading a patch every week or every other week for BLOPS and each one of them fixed certain issues that were brought up.  NO BLOPS WAS NOT PERFECT, but it was and kind of still is better than this. 

wridtrvlr wrote:

So sad isn't it KillGoblin?  There are just too many things wrong with this title.  It will never be fixed, here we are half way to BLOPS 2 and have they done anything yet?  From what I can see all they care about is fair even game play, if someone screams that a gun needs to be nerfed they will release a patch and fix that issue but for all of the connection issues they just turn the other cheek.  I remember downloading a patch every week or every other week for BLOPS and each one of them fixed certain issues that were brought up.  NO BLOPS WAS NOT PERFECT, but it was and kind of still is better than this. 

I agree totally wridtrvlr.... Blops was bad for me at the start but at least the fixes and UpDates improved the gameplay quality, this lot have fixed nothing.

I also think most of the nerfs were a waste of time the issues are caused mostly by lag not by so-called OP weapons

And even, in terms of gun nerfing/buffing, you really can't notice any real differences outside of the LMGs as they were actually specifically made more consistant with their 3-shot kill (2 up close with M60E4) buff. Now, if you don't kill in 3 shots and get 3+ hitmarkers, you KNOW you're lagging.

Akimbo FMG9s still royally own a majority of people they come across. Shotguns are still inconsistent, Type 95 still seems to take of things easily enough,

Demultanocte

I play on xbox but i have the same questions....

robbierocket

They are the questions. The devs won't answer them or be informative at all, really. This reduces respect for the people involved, the game, and ultimately the series.

Many people have already jumped from this stinking sinking shiit ship. More will follow and while the moneymakers of the present are happy to run off with the profits, tomorrow's consumers will be more reserved and such tosh will never sell in the scandalous bucket loads this pile of rear-end discharge has done.

If I had purchased the Softened Edition instead of the Hardened, I'm pretty sure by now, I would have wiped my backside with it and flushed the whole torrid event away by now.

Goodness knows it would have been more satisfying.