33 Replies Latest reply: Apr 4, 2012 7:25 PM by dxu_infamous RSS

THESE THINGS NEED TO BE FIXED!!!!

First off let me say that I don't play a lot anymore. Its more of a hassle to play this game then it is enjoyment. Ill get right to the point.

• Get rid of the damn music. When im at the end of a match and im listening to footsteps, I don't wanna hear music blaring in my ear. When I get rewards or I level up, damit I don't want to hear it in the middle of a game. Just like in MW2, Give us the option to turn off music in game AND in the lobby.
  • Now that these new game types are out like OIC, AON and 18 Guns, There are things that need to be fixed.
  • First and foremost, this is the most annoying, STOP THROWING PEOPLE INTO SERVERS THAT ARE PLAYING OIC!! Nothing is more annoying then me jumping on wanting to play and all im doing for the next 10 mins is bouncing from server to server! Damit I don't want to spectate all these games.
  • On that subject, stop throwing people into games that are about to end. WTF is the point of throwing me into a game with 10 seconds left on the clock!?
  • This is something you should add that would help the game. Its called proximity voice. Halo first used it. Check it out. Put it in. NOW. Its not realistic that I can't hear the other team player talking when hes right next to me.

Im sure there are a ton of other stuff that needs to be fixed. If anyone at the developers studio is at all interested in fixing the game, this is a good start. Im sure there will be more to add and others can join in and add their gripes. I realize that this game is aimed at little 10 year olds but seriously, if youre going to make something, do it right. Oh and last but not least, GE RID OF LAG COMPENSATION!!!!!!! Its a spit in the face of anyone who pays for faster internet just to be brought down to a shitty level. Its the people who really aim at enjoying this game that get penalized.

• Re: THESE THINGS NEED TO BE FIXED!!!!
    esmorgue

Fix the connectivity issues. First.

Uhhh the only thing that needs to be fixed is lag comp.

First of all, the game isn't catered to 10 year olds. It's catered to 17+ haha.

On a more serious note, matches would be broken if people weren't thrown into games. It works how it is. What they need to attack is people quitting in the first place. Overemphasis on stats like k/d and things like dashboarding to avoid a loss or whatever are major reasons for quitting. Matchmaking works fine as it is though. I play dom and often get thrown into 190-60 games, it's just the way the game goes.

Proximity voice is so unnecessary it isn't even funny...

Im talking about OIC in particular. A game where if you join after the game starts, you have to sit there and watch. Sorry for all those who go nuts over your K/D, but I really don't give a crap. Games are games and that's all. I get on to blow off some steam and I still do pretty good. When ever I get thrown into matches where I have to sit for 3mins and watch 3 players camp, I don't even bother, I quit right away. People should be able to exclude certain game types or maps they don't like. Also, I just shelled out more cash for new maps. Why are they not being cycled into the new game modes? What was the point of buying those maps? Same goes for all game types. Im sick of playing FFA on the same maps knowing there are tons of other maps I would love to play FFA on. The developers assume they know which game types are best for which maps. Personally, I think thats a load of crap. I purchased all the maps, I should be able to play on all the maps. If there is an unpopular map, im sure they can track how many times that map gets ignored and they will bring it up less. I really just wish that some small things would get fixed instead of just leaving it as is. As far as im concerned, this game is incomplete. Activision is focusing on the next release and forgetting that people paid a lot of money for this game and we have a certain level of support. As far as proximity voice, I think it would work great and also bring that realism to the game as well as screw over the campers and boosters who hide in their own chats. It'll also keep all the un needed talk to a minimum.

scolia5044

I love how someones 1st post is a complaint LOL.

I love how you brought nothing to the table. Why don't you try again with some actuall input. Forums are made for expressing ideas weather they be annoyance or pleasure. There's that saying, "if you've got nothing good to say, bite your tongue"..

starbuckfrack

DOINit wrote:

I love how you brought nothing to the table. Why don't you try again with some actuall input. Forums are made for expressing ideas weather they be annoyance or pleasure. There's that saying, "if you've got nothing good to say, bite your tongue"..

You should heed you own advice. You are just mad because someone doesnt agree with you.

If you spend time jumping lobbies then YOU are the problem that you are causing stay in one lobby and you wont get put into game that end.

Second ALL games have lag compensation.

Third having faster Internet does not get you penalized in lag comp in this game. I have fast Internet and I am not penalized.

Game doesnt run on servers.

as for your complaints like the sound bothering you . Its 5 months into the game. Just because you demand something NOW doesnt mean you are going to get it. Especially when you are a very small minority. They arent going to recode the entire game from scratch just because you got a hearing problem.

If you want proximity hearing then buy a game with proximity hearing.

you want realistic sound then join the military.

Never heard so much crying over a multiplayer game where Activision states THEY can make the online portion they way they want or totally remove it at their leisure.

I cant believe I am reading the same idiotic stuff from an adult on the same things that others been crying over for the past 7 years.

Get over it . Its a 60 dollar video game At least I could understand someone complaining over a 2 hour movie that cost you 10 bucks but crying over a game , thats pathetic.

Over the next year this game will cost you about a penny a day. Where else can you get a yeas worth of entertainment for that.

scolia5044

No actually you have brought nothing too the table your complaining which is nothing new but what you are complaining about is the worst part of your post

CODNoob12

DOINit wrote:

I love how you brought nothing to the table. Why don't you try again with some actuall input.

Hahaha this retort was chuckle-worthy. I actually feel his anger.

Rednecksniper39

DOINit wrote:

First off let me say that I don't play a lot anymore.

So why are you still complaining. Tell you what sell the game and go outside. Or at the least play a differnt game. It is not like you spent thousands of dollars on this game so you don't need to complain. Take it as a lesson and stop buying the games if all you are going to do is complain about them. And BTW welcome to the forums.

TheRandyNinja

why should he stop playing the game. i think alot of you kids need to understand that whilst mummy and daddy might pay for your games us adults work and pay hard earned money on them and alot of people would enjoy playing more if it all worked smoothly. and if it wasnt for people complaining about problems then there would be no fixes. it dosent get you anywhere in life brown nosing a dev... these childish attacks and trolling just shows everybody else what a complete idiot you are. have you ever been a beta tester before... the idea is to test a product and to tell them what dosent work so they can fix things if everybody was like you and belived everything is perfect nothing would be fixed it would be a broken mess. to op good post pointed out alot of good points u dont think proximity voice would fit this game but i do think it works well in halo.

Rednecksniper39

I would like to point out that I'm not a kid. Not that we are past that. If you are going to complain about $60 dollars being a complete waste of money then maybe you should not buy the game in the first place or maybe you should rent it first to test it out. This post would be completely different if he was naming actual problems with the game, not just things that he does not like. If he would have named things that are true problems (meaning making the game unplayable for the majority of the players eg. hacking and modding etc...) then this post would not be that bad. He does not "have to stop playing." But my question this. If you don't like it so much that all you are going to do is complain then why still play? I hate watching soccer, but do I watch it on TV and complain about watching it? No I change the channel and watch something else. In this case change the game and play something you like. Don't try to make it something it isn't. And I would hardly call my comment a "childish attack."

TheRandyNinja wrote:

just shows everybody else what a complete idiot you are.

This however is a no no. Name calling gets you in trouble.

TheRandyNinja

sorry it must be the fact you dont read the posts you reply to that made me assume you was a child. you made that mistake again. at no point did anybody say they didnt like mw3 this is a discussion about things that need to be fixed in this game. why dont you have a little flick through the forums ...... hundreds of posts about LAG COMPENSATION , SPAWNS , KNIFING....... most of the things in the OP are well stated problems with the game. if you have crap internet then  you might not notice them. and cod has nothing to go with "FOOTBALL" you havent just payed to own that program buying a game is completely diffrent. they fact it people enjoy playing cod the lag comps set to high the spawns are just terriable (one in the chamber spawning infront of a player at begining of a match) people want fixes.

Rednecksniper39

TheRandyNinja wrote:

hundreds of posts about LAG COMPENSATION , SPAWNS

If someone post a discussion about those then so be it. Those are problems that can make the game unplayable at times. Knifing no. Always been part of COD. I think I have seen maybe (and this is a big maybe) 10 threads complaining about knifing. As I said before complaining about a real problem is different. But saying "Wah wah wah. I do no like this so fix it NOW. Wah wah wah" is nothing more than a immature post. And I will agree that discussions about things that need to be fixed can improve games but the things the OP mentioned are far from "needing" to be fixed. Especially not fixed "NOW."

starbuckfrack

TheRandyNinja wrote:

sorry it must be the fact you dont read the posts you reply to that made me assume you was a child. you made that mistake again. at no point did anybody say they didnt like mw3 this is a discussion about things that need to be fixed in this game. why dont you have a little flick through the forums ...... hundreds of posts about LAG COMPENSATION , SPAWNS , KNIFING....... most of the things in the OP are well stated problems with the game. if you have crap internet then  you might not notice them. and cod has nothing to go with "FOOTBALL" you havent just payed to own that program buying a game is completely diffrent. they fact it people enjoy playing cod the lag comps set to high the spawns are just terriable (one in the chamber spawning infront of a player at begining of a match) people want fixes.

You may not realize this but TV is no longer free. He does PAY to have every channel on his TV but he refuses to watch ones he doesnt like.

and we didnt PAY for the online portion in this game anyway. It was given to us by Activision for free and in no guaranteed quality until they decide to pull the plug.

we dont even OWN the game. We dont even own the Xbox Live Service either. We purchased a licence to use their software any way Activision / MS seems fit. They may give us what like for a while but their decision is final.

You should read the small print sometimes.

starbuckfrack

TheRandyNinja wrote:

why should he stop playing the game. i think alot of you kids need to understand that whilst mummy and daddy might pay for your games us adults work and pay hard earned money on them and alot of people would enjoy playing more if it all worked smoothly. and if it wasnt for people complaining about problems then there would be no fixes. it dosent get you anywhere in life brown nosing a dev... these childish attacks and trolling just shows everybody else what a complete idiot you are. have you ever been a beta tester before... the idea is to test a product and to tell them what dosent work so they can fix things if everybody was like you and belived everything is perfect nothing would be fixed it would be a broken mess. to op good post pointed out alot of good points u dont think proximity voice would fit this game but i do think it works well in halo.

Whose brown nosing a Dev ?

We are joint pointing out what a real child the OP is. We "children" know how to make a logical presentation and one that would be a DICUSSION. This is a DISCUSSION forum and not a forum for the OP to curse in AND make impossible demands that he wants done NOW.

He doesnt have to stop playing but he should at least stop crying over piddly stuff.

You see we grew up long ago and bought this game with our own hard earned money and we no when its time to bring up issues and when its not. We also know what is a pathetic issue and what is a real issue.

Now as for some of the REAL issues of this game, guess what. MW3s life is half over and in 6 months they wont care one single bit about this game.

said it before and will say it again. You come in acting like a child then you will be treated as one.

The answer you gave "we are only helping to better the game" is as old as some of these complaints.

The OP MIGHT have made some good points and maybe not. But posting the same old thing in a NEW thread as a thousand other people have done isnt going to make anyone listen any more than if he added it to another thread of the same topic.

Yeah I could say I am a beta tester but I am also a programmer. and some things just cant be done especially 5 months into a game that lasts a year.

the beta excuse also is old as time. BF3 had a beta and guess what look at ALL the fixes they had to put into their game after it was released. As well as the fact that releasing a beta in really only for testing the servers to see what load they can handle. Betas are usually builds of the game made MONTHS before the actual release date of the beta.

Like th beta for BF3 that came out in October was a build from most likely May or June and they already fixed THOSE bugs in the months between. It was very likely that the BF3 beta was already going gold two weeks after the beta release with NO changes made to the beta code because major issues were already fixed.

the OPs post isnt a discussion of a beta. It is a whiny post about how he gets stuck in unfinished games because he spends 10 minutes looking for the right lobby. As well as the fact that he very likely turns the sound up to hear footstep and whines because he has to turn the volume down to cut down on the sound whoring he was doing.

This game has bigger issues than the one percent of one percent of what people are crying about. so if they arent going to fix the bigger issues then WHY would you think they are going to fix the piddly stuff.

TheRandyNinja

i will agree with most of what you have written the way bf3 handeled itself with feed back is far better than cod ever has. his sound issues are reasonable they prommised a new sound engine most of the old cods have individual sound settings for music fxs ect but none in this game. apart from hackers and mods lag comp and spawn issues are pretty much the only problem. if people feel theres a problem they should be able to express themselves without keyboard warrioirs jumping onto every post acting like theres nothing wrong with the game. if there was nothing wrong you wouldnt have all these posts saying something diffrent. i understand some people come on here and have a cry because there not very good players, i dont agree with everything in the op but there are a few problems that need tonning down and working on.

starbuckfrack

TheRandyNinja wrote:

i will agree with most of what you have written the way bf3 handeled itself with feed back is far better than cod ever has. his sound issues are reasonable they prommised a new sound engine most of the old cods have individual sound settings for music fxs ect but none in this game. apart from hackers and mods lag comp and spawn issues are pretty much the only problem. if people feel theres a problem they should be able to express themselves without keyboard warrioirs jumping onto every post acting like theres nothing wrong with the game. if there was nothing wrong you wouldnt have all these posts saying something diffrent. i understand some people come on here and have a cry because there not very good players, i dont agree with everything in the op but there are a few problems that need tonning down and working on.

I think it comes down to when people generally get their butts kicked because the spawns on one game were bad they will usually say "Thanks for listening to my rant" at the end of the post.

This one wasnt one of them

There are some bugs in the game. But then again what game doesnt have issues. this on sometimes has lag issues. For me they are rare but they are still there. We dont deny that.

Theres a time and a place and a proper way to gripe.

Only problem here is those 3 methods are now outdated. the Devs already know that people have a problem with lag comp. They dont need to be told a thousand more times that the sky is blue.

Problem I see here is this whole place is full of negativity for this game. Just like all the other forums and all the other games out there.

Get rid of the negative crap that you really cant get a solution for. If you have to repeat the same thing negative over again its either...

A:) They didnt hear you

B:) They did hear you.

So I am sure its not "A" because everyone said the same thing.

Oh boy, another complaining post about the same topics. Activision/IW focus primarily on making money. They won't change something (major or minor) from the game because a small percentage of consumers complain about it. It seems to me that whatever is most conveinant at this point, will fly. If you don't like it, don't play the game. Also, you stated that you hardly play the game (anymore). I've logged 14 days in the game, and the only thing I can say really needs to be changed, are spawns, and lag compensation. The game runs generally fine online most of the time.

TheRandyNinja

THIS, this is what winds me up the pure contradiction and the usual stop playing the game.... oh boy another complainer.......and the only thing i can say really needs change...blah blah blah

the guys pointed out the same problems as you but because you managed to get 14 hours into a game ( must not have a wife or children) its only ok for you to point out problems.

that is the point the game runs pretty good apart from lag comp and spawns...  you tell people to stop playing  as soon as they complain about the game yet list issues yourself ...

Are you okay dude? You seem a little upset.. its my opinion man. chill.

For the record, I'm only 18. Shouldn't have kids or a wife yet. So once again, chill with the personal attacks.

I guess I should have been a little more clear in my original post.

Posting your [incredibly common] complaints in a xbox 360 mw3 discussion forum where they've been seen hundreds of times prior, won't fix anything. It was simply a suggestion to stop playing the game if you aren't enjoying it. Sounds qute similar to insanity to me. Continuing to do something expecting different results. WELL, why would you keep playing a flawed game, or a game you don't have FUN playing.

Once again, ALL just my opinion.

TheRandyNinja

in no way is it a personal attack obviously you see the same old comments complaining its just the same as seeing the same old Stop playing the game posts. if people really didnt want to play the game they wouldnt take there time comming here and complaining. its just a point im trying to make we have all payed for this game , we can all agree theres a few little things that needs tweeking so if somebody wants to point it out let them get it out of there system it helps nobody defending a game if you know it has a few problems. games are suppose to evolve and get better, they shouldnt be making problems worse.

gallp13

Now entering month 6 of 12 month run.

We have experienced;

- 13 patches quite a lot

- numerous hot fixes

- The devs have had a red hot crack at making MW3 a success god love them all.

- Mw3 has claimed a Creative Stratetegist & Community Rep with experience since COD4

- Core issues  of lag comp and match making still remain - difficult & expensive to solve

If you step back and look at this list Its not too hard to conclude that

- it is about as good as it will get

- most folks get an ok game most of the time.

Therefore it is best to accept matters and move on.

Not being negative just realistic.

Oh well off to join the rest of the Community to discuss BO2.

The king is dead long live the king ........

Yes, you are correct here.

The game isn't going to get any better (in a technical sense) now in April, 5 months into its cycle. We might as well try to put up with it or take a healthy break therefrom.

starbuckfrack

ElMatadorY wrote:

Yes, you are correct here.

The game isn't going to get any better (in a technical sense) now in April, 5 months into its cycle. We might as well try to put up with it or take a healthy break therefrom.

I know.

On MW2 they had major issues.

On Black ops they had major issues.

On MW3 they have major issues.

On BF3 they have major issues.

On GTA (All) they had major issues.

On Saints (all) they had major issues.

On Madden they had major issues.

These are just the top console games I remember playing that had some real bad issues. /did they break the game. No. (Of course I returned SR3, even though I wasted money on the season pass.)

See a pattern here ?

But I will tell you. Except for Saints Row 3 that good things in these games outweighed the bad. They still are great games.

After the 2nd or 3rd month of seeing nothing change in some of the bad things you gotta accept the fact that you didnt get the perfect game you hoped you would.

Just like buying that new car. It may be perfect at first but you soon find out its not. and every day you find out more faults. Well at least you got a warranty on the car.

CODNoob12

Exactly. My standards for online game play are low, due to my experiences with other games, such as Madden. Now, admittedly, I have been and am sometimes annoyed with the lag or connection, and yes, I didn't even want to play last weekend due to the rash of hacking, but all in all, if this is as good as it gets, it's not bad at all.

Gotta love how no one actually put any input here, STILL. Everyone jumped on the "well don't play the game just throw it out and go outside" band waggon. Yall sound even more mad then I am about me venting. Nothing but a bunch of fan boy here who seem to be ok with sub par responses. If no one ever complained, nothing would ever get fixed. You're saying that im complaining 5 or so months into the game? Oh is that too late? Maybe what you're really saying is "yeah we know the game has issues but were too busy to fix it so suck it up and stop complaining".. With that kind of mentality, this game will never get fixed. Thanks for being that person that just shruggs off any kind of comments that don't have to do with ass kissing and praise. No game is perfect but I got shut down for sharring my opinions. Really not feeling this forum at all. Oh and yes, to us people who actually work for our money and don't get it from mommy and daddy, $60 is a lot for a game. Then all the additional money on top of that for the map packs. I paid over $100 just for MW2. Im invested in this company and game just as much as anyone else so im entitled to vent and post my opinion just like everyone else. Suck it up if you don't like it.

starbuckfrack

DOINit wrote:

Gotta love how no one actually put any input here, STILL. Everyone jumped on the "well don't play the game just throw it out and go outside" band waggon. Yall sound even more mad then I am about me venting. Nothing but a bunch of fan boy here who seem to be ok with sub par responses. If no one ever complained, nothing would ever get fixed. You're saying that im complaining 5 or so months into the game? Oh is that too late? Maybe what you're really saying is "yeah we know the game has issues but were too busy to fix it so suck it up and stop complaining".. With that kind of mentality, this game will never get fixed. Thanks for being that person that just shruggs off any kind of comments that don't have to do with ass kissing and praise. No game is perfect but I got shut down for sharring my opinions. Really not feeling this forum at all. Oh and yes, to us people who actually work for our money and don't get it from mommy and daddy, $60 is a lot for a game. Then all the additional money on top of that for the map packs. I paid over $100 just for MW2. Im invested in this company and game just as much as anyone else so im entitled to vent and post my opinion just like everyone else. Suck it up if you don't like it.

Actually we did give input. Its called corporate reality. Its called you opinion vs our opinion. as a matter of fact I see at least 20 peices of input in this thread. Maybe the OP hasnt refreshed his page yet.

This isnt Knight Rider where one guy can make a difference and make a company rewrite a game halfway through its life. Just to make a patch for this game costs 40 thousand dollars in fees to MS.

some of us have been complaining on this forum before you even popped in your first COD game and we seen MANY times how these things go. at LEAST 6 games or more. From "its all in your head" to "the rock glitch will be patched next week".

Repeatedly you missed where we said that its not just "go play another game"

We stated the same thing you are throwing around .

Try following your own advice 'Suck it up if you don't like it.". Just because 80 percent of the people here dont agree with you dont mean we are kissing anyones ass. We just happen to be smart enough to knowwe dont have to jump in the water to know when we would be swimming upstream.

Kind of figured at LEAST most of the whiners in this forum would have noticed that Activision did not even care for the customer one month after the release of MW2 when they totally stopped making patches and still left the care package glitch and god knows how many other things wrong in that one. so what did the customer do ? Bought the next two COD games and kept on crying.

You can share yours and since you dont own this forum we can share ours. too bad for you that you cant take the fact that we dont have to agree with you.

Your metality already showed during your first post and really shows when you put down "I really work for my money and its hard to come by." Well either get a better job or stop wasting you money on stuff you dont need.

We all paid 60 dollars for this game and some paid more. some even paid for the map packs. But just because you paid for the map packs means nothing. You got the map packs. You dont get special treatment.

Just like when I got ripped off , or at least felt that way with SR3 I manned up and did the right thing. I made a decision that will get a little more action than just complaining. I returned the game and put the makers on a 5 year probation. Because I can tell when a company really doesnt care and PRETENDS that they care. At least Activision pretends that they care or actually does care. they have made fixes for this game, they have done EXTREMELY well in knocking down those hackers, they have even removed and put back certain game modes we like.

You are playing a game that you can play for a year at ONE PENNY a day for online play at no extra charge from Activision.

So if you want to feel better each one of us will email you thru Paypal one penny a day in rotation. I know how hard that is to come by.

Well imagine how hard it is to come by 40 thousand dollars to fix a problem for about 4 players out of 20 million that cant stand to hear music.

Good luck on your quest Don Quixote, I am sure in the next 6 months you will solve your problem and Activision will delay the next COD game until it pleases every single person on Earth.

The next game wont ever have lag in it because eveyone will be forced to get faster internet. Even in the midwest where all the tornados graze.

No gun will be underpowered or oeverpowered and will not fire too rapidly or too slowly.

Every will not be able to run akimbo guns but also will be able to do at the same time.

The game will then be called Multiplayer but will have no lag because TreyArch will sneak in real live bots that are smarter than people.

Kids will no longer be able to play the game because evey copt will included a law enforcement officer.

Adults that act like kids will also have to deal with the same officer but when they cry they will get hit with the nightstick.

No longer will any company bend over the customer to make money and steal 60 dollars from their pocket. They will automatically deduct the cost of the game from their paycheck.

Every player will only be allowed to play for a ten minute time once per week because the latest patches that are released for the whiners every ten minutes.

No longer will you get stuck in a lobby where the game isnt what you want. They will offer a NEW gameplay mode called "Private Matchers" or something like that.

Every single game that players get into will gaurantee that every single player will be declared a winner for some reason. Some of them for getting the most kills. some for fulfilling the Objective. and even some of them will be declared a winner "because you are special person" declared by a Pokemon character.

BTW I thought that this game and this forum were rated M for mature. How come the people who have issues usually arent mature. Like the OP who comes in like a child expecting a big hug .

So what you're saying is that they knew about these issues ever since MW2 and they just decided not to fix it? I see what you did there..

Rednecksniper39

What issues? You mean the things thaat you do not like that you think need fixed "NOW?" They arent issues at all

starbuckfrack

Rednecksniper39 wrote:

What issues? You mean the things thaat you do not like that you think need fixed "NOW?" They arent issues at all

Hackers destroying the game before all the DLC maps are released . now THAT is an issue that they will jump right on.

Some of the player having sporatic lag issues. Guess what ? If we can still get in an online game then they will bandaid the "issues" until the last map pack is released

Most of us "fanboys " have already known that is how it works in the real world. A lot of things in this world suck but we enjoy what we can. even if its a laggy online game that will only last for 6 more months til the next (put major bug list here ) COD game comes along.

If you want the problems fixed, just like a wise person on this forum said, make a decision with your feet. (or however he phrased it)

Politicians only tell you want you want to hear as if written on an etch a Sketch, once they get your vote then keep your fingers crossed. Worst that can happen is that someone will lose their job.

Same thing with a corporation. Except that f someone loses their job they can higher someone for less pay to do the same work And they can outsource too.

(BTW did we unofficially outsource Obama ?)

starbuckfrack

DOINit wrote:

So what you're saying is that they knew about these issues ever since MW2 and they just decided not to fix it? I see what you did there..

assuming you were here during the Mw2 fiasco with the bonus and half the crew leaving...

You never noticed that Mw2 support was totally dropped until they decided to kiss up and release a patch around May of last year to make the people want to buy MW3 ?

So WHY did it take two years to make a patch ? because they decided not to drop the series and tried to save it.

IW also promised to patch the older games as well once they were done with this one. Can anyone remember last time we heard promises that would never take place years later ? Its called Election time.

starbuckfrack

DOINit

seriously if you want to see what power (or lack of) that the customer has with this game right now. look up on the internet "4/20".

But it cant be discussed on this forum. Last post the person was banned I believe.

you people reading that know about it no offense intended on either side about the bolded parts.

You are being selfish in only wanting things to change so you can have fun. These games were made to be enjoyable by everyone. Honestly you should look up how lag compensation works rather than ignorantly spewing inaccuracies, please do some research.