4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2012 12:05 PM by zvers RSS

24/7 Overwatch, Liberation etc..

zvers

I was thinking about all the glorious hours of 24/7 Nuketown that I played in BO's and I thought, why not MW3? Maybe cycle each NEW map through this process. What gametypes would you like to see in this type of playlist? I personally would like to see an Overwatch, dropzone, shotguns only gametype. What would be your choice? It would be nice to play the hell out of the maps right away to help everyone get familiar with how to play them to your advantage. Maybe leave each map in the 24/7 rotation for 2 weeks or something like that. It will help pass the time between DLC and keep things fresh. Thoughts?

• Re: 24/7 Overwatch, Liberation etc..
    zvers

Wow. You guy's are a terrible community. Nerf this, nerf that, boosters, cheaters etc. Or you just suck. Let's repeat the same thread 8 thousand times everyday. That's all you cry about and when someone brings up a discussion in which you have to use your creativity and brains, all you hear are crickets. I have played CoD since the first installment and maybe it is time for it to die before it gets any worse. You people deserve shi**y games otherwise you would be making good one's yourself's but I see now that with a room temperature IQ becoming the norm, this will never happen.

r8edtripx

I'd love to see the statistics on a 24/7 "Liberation" playlist. I don't think too many people would be beating down the door for a 24/7 Liberation.

zvers

I was wrong to jump the gun. Maybe people with common sense still exist! Maybe not liberation BUT Overwatch is a solid arena style map. You could even choose a popular map that came with the game at launch? Constructive talk is what I'm trying to re-establish as I have seen these forums move towards worthless. No wonder none of the devs monitor these forums closely.

On a side note: How about certain guns only in a 24/7 setting? Like a said before, shotguns only gametype? Private matches in my mind are not the same as public and community matches. Plus, no one will accept private match invites because of the hacking garbage.

great idea homie