9 Replies Latest reply: Jun 30, 2014 8:12 AM by ziyadkhawaja RSS

Unable to REPLY or START a POST on the MW3 Forums? ANYONE Haveing thie ISSUE READ THIS POST!

Im a Clan Leader and a Premium Elite Founder.
Since the Update to Elite my Founder ICON goes MIA from time to time.

I wanted to post in the forums to better my clan and as a Leader I must stay ontop of things being posted.

WELL, If your trying to START A NEW POST-

ANYONE ELSE HAVEING THIS ISSUE OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS?

If anyone has tried and Unable to this is WHY.

ACCORDING TO ACTIVISION's SUPPORT SECTION It has the Following Information.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

How to Post on the MW3 Forum

How do I post a thread in the MW3 forum?

Follow the steps below to add your voice to the MW3 community:

1.  Login to the Call of Duty MW3 website
2.  Select "Forum".
3.  Select the Forum where you want to contribute.
4.  Select "Start a discussion".
5.  Once you have finished your topic, click "Post Message".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------

NOW FOR A MONTH I HAVE LOOKED AND LOOKED and there was NO OPTION of any such.
If your haveing this issue YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING (NOTE I WAS ON LIVE CHAT AND TECH SUPPORT PHONE FOR 3 DAYS)
Goto www.callofduty.com/elite
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT USING A DIFFRENT EMAIL than PREVIOUSLY (Dont Worry it does not Do anything harmfull to your GT or ELITE)
AFTER Conformation Email has been Sent and Confirmed Simply goto MY ACCOUNT ( Top Right of the Page)

AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RE-Link your GAMERTAG to this New ACCOUNT USING THE ORIGIONAL EMAIL ON YOUR GT.
ITS A ACTIVISION PAGE with Imput Fields asking for the MSN, LIVE or Hotmail you used to origionally Create your XBOX GT With.
NOW ITS FIXED HOWEVER for some reason GOOGLE CHROME (WHICH BTW I PREFER) Wont Allow the REPLY or START Button to be displyed.
So Firefox or Internet Explorer is the Options you have left.
NOW when you log in to ELITE, Rember to use the NEW EMAIL Linked to your GT and PW you created.
It does not Interfere with your XBOX Live Subscriptions or Elite Premium Accounts. (trust me I was weary when TECH support told me to follow these steps also) But at the end all was well and here I am posting on the forums and being able to reply.
NOTE: If you are not able to REPLY or POST It can be extremly Difficult trying to get help on the forums AS YOU CANNOT ASK for HELP!this

Hope this Helps everyone. If your Still haveing Issues Feel Free to XBOX Message me
Gamertag= OPX LEADER
TY and GL from OPX ( Operation X)
BTW WE ARE RECRUITING Hit US UP!
We are a Pretty Decent Sized Clan with Mostly Adults, We Have founders and Premiums Members.
Only Requirement to Join our clan is haveing ELITE Free Version or Paid.
ALSO ANYONE NOT YET REGISTERED with ELITE SHOULD DO SO, A FREE ACCOUNT GETS 2 HRS of Double XP!!!!!!!