15 Replies Latest reply: Apr 6, 2012 1:32 PM by zain611 RSS

When is 16th Prestige Coming Out!!!

i just hit 15th prestige lvl 80 and it just annoys me that there's 16th but i cant get to it yet ive even went back to Cod4 Waw and mw2 im that bored

• Re: When is 16th Prestige Coming Out!!!

I think your title is supposed to have some question marks thrown in at the end there . Just mae another account to lvl. Bam, 15 more prestiges you can do. The last thing this game needs the devs. spending time on right now is add more prestiges.

start again is ur answer ._.

i have no problem with the game i dont know what everyone going on about the game is fine i have nothing bad to say about mw3 EXCEPT adding 10 more prestiges that give u nothing but tokens and only giving me 5 for now and make me sit on 15th for a month or so

Well I don't know what to tell you, but there are a plethera off more pressing issues with this game, any one who knows COD knows that.

To the point, what's the difference between making another account and lvl'ing it and prestiging again on this account?

There is no difference.

dlundebjerg28

IW hasn't confirmed prestiges 16-20 on console yet, so theres no guarantee that they'll be there.

That being said, if I had to guess when they were going to add them its going to be around the time of the second map pack. They're gonna try and draw in all the 15/80s who moved onto other games to come back, prestige again and buy the new map pack.

rustyroot

Sounds about right, I'm prestige 15 and concentrating on the challenges again. If you search online for the news articles around the extra prestige levels you will find a source that had the actual emblems for 11 through to 20 way before the first five hit. So I'm very confident the next five are on their way. I would bet money on and around the next big map pack dlc drop for non elite members.

AC_786

you could alway prestige back to lvl 15 lol and keep doing that to get your tokens that way you will get to unlock xtra weapons or custom class's to caryy through to your next prestiges if/when they decide to release 16 - 20

PiiRaNhAa

there are guys who don't have the time to spend into game as you, guys that didn't reach 15, but still working on...to me, don't want it increased, as it's also unusual for mw-games, as 15 is even bigger as the usual 10...in bo u had 15, but only 50 lvl...

to me, prestiged with the goal to reach 10 to reset my stats...and then 15 came out, and i'm still about reaching it finally at some point...for me, 15 is enough, just imo !!!

PiiRaNhAa

p.s. with SO MANY PRESTIGE-TOKEN-GLITCHERS it doesn't make sense to increase prestige, as they would be AGAIN in advantage, as they don't need tokens, as theirs are INFINITY...what means, you start with little after prestiging and them again with ALL; double-xp, weapon-xp, all perks, all weapons !!! would be again, a fake competition !!!

vims1990

Seriously, you need to continuously prestige to have fun?

I've been on 3rd Prestige for the last few months and I've yet to rank up ALL my weapons to gold & complete most of the title/emblem challenges.

What about you?

Mw2 was the only one I've ever presitged in, not on purpose either. Hacked lobby forced me to prestige. I've played COD like a mother f*cker since call of duty number 2, the originally world war games, before any moder warfare or anything, and I have never been bored, and if I do start to become less interested in the game, prestiging certinaly doesn't to do f*ck all to make it more fun.

How is being restricted to what you can and can't use fun? You've already done that. People who say, 'well it makes me switch up my guns' why don't you do that anyways??

zvers

When our president stops blaming everyone else for his mistakes......basically, never.

Thesandman

Hopefully never as 15 is enough imo, and the emblems are crap looking, with their roman numerals above them. Im 11th and 15th is as far as i will go (although i said that about 10th!)

I'm at 15th prestige. Got my KSG12 to damage, working on the Model1887 and got sitrep pro. I won't be moving from 15th.