7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 29, 2012 5:15 PM by TOOL11Eleven RSS

Please fix All Or Nothing!

TOOL11Eleven

I absolutely love this new game mode, but it is completely ruined when you get into a lobby with someone who is using a rapid fire controller... not to mention when multiple people are using a modded controller.

I enjoy running around with only the throwing knife and tac knife, so it gets quite annoying when I keep getting killed by the pistol.

Suggestion: either remove the ability to receive bullets through scavenger [keeping the ability to pick up throwing knives] or cut it way down, like 1-2 bullets per scavenger bag you pick up..

Or you can keep it how it is and at least add in another variation of All Or Nothing where you only pick up throwing knives from the scavenger bag

• Re: Please fix All Or Nothing!
    ayce123

I second that idea the pistol takes away from the enjoyment of this game mode. I also love this game mode snd think this would further improve it.

I agree the pistol ruins all or nothing

TOOL11Eleven

... Or maybe you only gain bullets from throwing knife kills?

Hello TOOL11Eleven,

Thank you for the feedback.  I am sorry to hear this is happening to you in All or Nothing matches.  If you are seeing players using modded controllers, I recommend that you also report them in-game or at BanCandy here on the forums, as cheating is against our Online Code of Conduct.

I will also forward this along to the appropriate parties so that they can look into this problem.

Some people do have a fast trigger finger.  Who knows, maybe I'm one of the lucky guys that have never played against a modded controller(not saying they arent out there, but I do think most of the reports of modded controllers are really just fast trigger fingers).  The pistol is kinda the whole point I think, when you get kills you get it all(ammo,perks), when you die you get nothing(nothing lol).  You can pick up knives without scavenger btw.

Modded controllers aren´t a big problem, really!

If you have a well trained trigger finger you can be way more effective then any controller. Train with the mk 14 it´s really fun when you get it!

To the scavenger point: I don´t think they need to change something with that, they removed the abbility to refuel your nades, rpgs and noobtubes I think this is fair enough.

I usually don´t use it because I like to pick up the enemie´s weapons and troll them

TOOL11Eleven

I know there are people who have fast trigger fingers, which is why I don't report people when I suspect a modded controller, because really there is no way of proving that.  I guess whether it is a modded controller or someone with a fast trigger finger I feel the game is still ruined by the pistol.

People obviously like having the pistol though which is why I would suggest another variation of the game mode where only knives can be used?  I don't know, I think it is fun to run around with only the use of knives.