1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 74 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2012 11:41 AM by FoxTrot_v7 Go to original post RSS
  • 45. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    nickpeck36

Man, I started the first sentence and already can't stand your rant lol.  "try hard".. that dosen't even mean anything, just stupid childish "internet lingo" that has no meaning other then in CoD.  So what if people use the mp7?  It's a good gun and it's IN THE GAME for EVERYONE to use as they see fit.

So what, people should use other guns they may not be good with so you can kill them easier?  lol, I love the logic around here sometimes.  Guns kill people, the point of this game is to kill other people and try to come out on top, so why is it there are ok guns and not ok guns?  Or there are ok ways to kill people and not ok ways?  Seriously?  So many damn cry babies around here it's sick.

If it bothers you that much just quit, very simple.

• 46. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

Well said man. Ive been thinking the same thing ever since i recently started coming to the forums and only seeing threads that are just little kids crying about how they died in the game so they say it should be nerfed or fixed. Out of all the bullsh*t ways i die and get killed, i still like this game and play all the time. Thats what the "leave game" option is for.

nickpeck36 wrote:

Man, I started the first sentence and already can't stand your rant lol.  "try hard".. that dosen't even mean anything, just stupid childish "internet lingo" that has no meaning other then in CoD. 

Dont even get me started with this internet slang sh*t. It drives me f*ckin crazy haha. Pwn, noob, tryhard, random, scrub, its all retarded nonsense!

• 47. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    xFANCY_KIWIx

At least it's better then MW2 when people said they were gonna go try hard they pulled out a Intervention to QS. Really?

• 48. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    that6uy420

iiPr0xSnip3z wrote:

Because its a gun that is stupid and makes no sence. Get off here your probablu one of the noobs who use it

apart from your name... just the way you are attacking people and crying about a certain weapon and then calling people noobs would lead me to assume you are a snot-nosed brat. 

I almost forgot ... you called them tryhards too....

I bet if you tried a little harder... you might not be here crying about other players

• 49. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    that6uy420

rankismet wrote:

iiPr0xSnip3z wrote:

When people say imma go try hard they use mp7. The mp7 can outgun anything at close range. Alot of people hate the mp7 because it makes the game anoyying to play. People play this game to have fun not to get killed every second because of un fair and random spawns, the over powered smgs, and the one we  all hate the fmg9. Why im telling you guys this is because im tired of playing the aame game with the same noobs using the same guns. The mp7, pp90, acr 6.8, Fmg9, all need a buff. To make them alot less power ful then they are now.

You don't seem to know your 1337 speak too well.

Buff = make better.

Nerf = make less.

BTW... a lot is two words and if you want to see a noob?

Look in the mirror.

power ful is one word as well....  powerful

• 50. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    nickpeck36

@iGotBombKush  (not sure why I hit reply and it's sending this down as it's own post. love these forums sometimes lol)

I'm right there with ya man.  I have said it 100 times and it's just how it is, if someone kills you in this game they are a cheater, hacker, glitcher, ect....  Everyone dies in this game, period.  I just love reading/listening to rants about this game.  "oh he's sitting in a corner.... camper blah blah", so what?  If that's how that guy likes to play then so what?  Are you smart enough to counter his "play style"?

So then comes in all of the made up terms to go with how people suck because they play a certain way or use certain guns.  IF IT'S IN THE GAME, USE IT.  I don't give an F how I kill you, I will use ANYTHING in the game to kill you as that's what all of it is there for.  There is no right or wrong way to kill someone lol, honestly.

I enjoy the game, I'm not the best but I have been getting better (I love the xbox and prefer it but for some reason I'm better on the ps3, go figure) and TRY to improve and play smart.  But most of all I try to have fun, however to have fun I usually have to mute out most other players because I can't stand hearing people cry about how they just died.  Just hit the damn respawn button and try again....

• 51. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    that6uy420

ScoutRanger wrote:

You can't blame them if they end up 2-20 after a TDM game. I had 2 TDM games in succession and a teammate ends up 3-19, 4-21 kd. The game was close so he single handidly screw up the game for us, twice. So, I sent a message saying, "you are a newbie so why don't you camp for now". He did on our 3rd game and we won by a blow out, he got 8-3 kd. He replied saying thanks and that he doesn't usually play this game.

But I really despise those prestige or using golden gun players who camp in a corner, wait and pounce on you from behind all the time. Those crappy players who stay in one corner and wait the whole time, and after a kill, switch to another position, and again wait.

You realize that you, by running in there to flush him out, keep giving him kills...  same as black ops.. if you know a guy is camping hard and won't move...  announce it to your team and leave his ass right there.  Avoid the area totally!

• 52. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

riiiiiiight. shotgun are so compareable to the SMGs, cuz shotguns can kills people across the map right? no......just 15 feet in front of me before the shells vanish. MP7 losers who complain about shotguns make me laugh.

• 53. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?
    Thedestoyer

I hate this game; All the guns are OP!!! OP I tell ya! OP!!!!

Except, they're not OP when I use them, but when I lose a gun battle, and die from the enemies weapon, they're OP. I'm tired of getting shot by the enemy using guns. Why can't they just run around with squirt guns and I get to use whatever weapon I want so I can feel like a BEAST!?

The other day I got stuck by semtex, which is obviously OP. Panic knifing is OP, as is flashbangs and the trophy system.

In fact, everything is OP unless I am using them. Because when I use weapons I'm a BEAST, when you use weapons they're OP. /sarcasm

I love how a guy with the username, "iiPr0xSnip3x" is whining about OP weapons. I'm 100% sure that he takes advantage of the most OP exploit in the game: Quickscoping.

• 54. Re: Why is the mp7 used by all the n00bs?

i agree with the person who says if you cant beat em join em!!! i happen to love the MP7 for the simple fact it works best for me. i hate quickscopers and rpg users too, but best believe if they snipe or use launchers lol im gonna too. by far am i beast at this game but i think the ultimate problem with it is people take it way to serious. until you get paid for playing it, learn to relax a little. its about fun, not life or death

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next