16 Replies Latest reply: Apr 11, 2012 10:09 PM by Kongostar RSS

Bancandy

This message is to Bancandy : i have sent u several pms about my gamertag= Kongostar and have waitied over 2 weeks patiently , i have seen others get their stats back but i havent received mine yet ? i hope you could pm me back any time soon or leave a message here please thanks

• Re: Bancandy
    CowboySr

Shes not weeding through the peoples forums. Thats what PMs are for.

xbevz

It takes time, Bancandy is pretty busy from what I've heard. Have you tried contacting anyone else regarding this?  If not try this link.

http://support.activision.com/pkb_Home?clickedOn=MW3

W7PSK

IMHO Ban Candy has Ceased to exist.  They found

out how many Low Life's cheat in this game

and gave up.

I give it another month at best before its totally

taken over by glitchers, hackers and other

nefarious low life's.

xbevz

W7PSK wrote

I give it another month at best before its totally

taken over by glitchers, hackers and other

nefarious low life's.

I'm yet to meet any, apart from the left over token glitchers, fortunately.

Hopefully it remains this way.

Rob12

Well I see her log into Xbox everyday, unless that's a figment of my imagination...stop sounding like a broken, bitter record will you....

nope she still exist i have her on my friend list and she sweeps my vault weekly to get all the boosters i catch!

shmedlywilcox88

She's still working.  I spoke to her yesterday.  It took a few weeks but 14 more boosters, glitchers and cheaters are now gone by her hammer. 

Remember, when Bowling left, the secret REALLY got let out of the bag as every twitter account, facebook page and blog run by ACTVI gave her information out as who to contact for any concerns over players in place of 402.  The forums "secret" is not longer just the forums.  I even saw an XBL moderator the other day tell someone on their forums to contact her.  With so many douchebags out there, the reports are overwhelming!

yovlud

Your stats were wiped out because you wanted to glitch to 15th prestige...and now you are innocent...really?  I at least manned up when I got in trouble...I waited my 2 days, and worked my way back to a decent K/D, W/L from a huge hole.  Shut up and play the game man.

Rednecksniper39

So you thank the just because you send her a PM you will get your stats back after you were reset? If you were reset from the lobby glitch then you would have had them reset by IW. but my guess (based of you PMin BanCandy) is that you did some sort of glitch or boost so you will not be getting your stats restored.

now lemme just prove u all wrong i was 15th prestige legit already with 240 hours played in total i had a kd of 1.8 w/l 1.9 also i had never done a glitch before also i called activision customer support they told me to pm or make a post for bancandy which i have done also bancandy pmed me back once and after that ive been waiting for like a whole day i waited patiently for 2 weeks. The way i got deranked was my friend which i thought was cool he made me watch a video and told me to join a private match and shoot a bit and than i got deranked. Now u tell me what i did wrong ? yes i did do 1 thing wrong was trust him but how would the community know that other people can reset players on mw3 PEOPLE NOT infinity ward or anyone else JUST PEOPLE WHO CAN RESET PLAYERS THEY HAVE MORE POWER THAN INFINITY WARD THATS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE TO ME. Last but not least i was deranked before the whole community knew about it. Appolgies for my punctuation and grammer im just too stressed because a person who plays legit and waits for 2 weeks + doesent get no emails regarding his account information is just rlly sad.

Considering the community is huge, I would think that (as many have stated before) you should send her a PM and do whatever it takes to stick with the proper procedure. If you still don't receive an answer after a longer-than-average wait time, perhaps you should try again.

If you were talking to Bancandy, I'm assuming it's not for a good reason, so perhaps you can consider the wait time part of your punishment as well.

alright ty guys.

try her twitter @bancandy post your videos there for cheaters or questions she on there alot!