8 Replies Latest reply: Apr 20, 2012 11:31 PM by MaryMayhem RSS

IW GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!

josh1073

This is by far the most bs i have ever seen in a game. Its stuff like this that made me take a 77 day break iw get your act together i bet you cold park a bus in this gap lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-27wIrF3_U&feature=relmfu

• Re: IW GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!

Cooooommmmannndooooo :-)

I feel your pain.

Jacks_Spleen

It's like throwing a knife without throwing a knife...(genuinely curious and slightly scared tone) how did you do that?  Are you a wizard?

We need to get everyone to support the MW3 Blackout next Friday.  We need to send a clear message to IW and Activision that we aren't going to just sit by and accept this broken game. They took our money for a broken game they knew was broken. I'm so tired of this damn game I now only play in Clan ops to help my team.

trialstardragon

That black out will not change anything it will not make IW listen to the communiyt at all. Not playing the game for one day will mean nothing to them at all.  It will not make IW fear the community or respect it as so many try to think. And yes even after that day the communities demands will still be denied even know the vidoe tries to say they will not be.

The community does not own the game, or the rights to the game, so really has no say what so ever other than feedback about how the game plays. If IW or any developer takes that feedback and does something wiht it or not is totatly up to the developer and not the fans ever. IW does not need to do anything that video calls for just because that video claims they do.

the only real way to inact any sort of change in how the series is made is by not buying any more of them from either IW or 3arc. But since that will never happen on a large enough scale nothing will be changed regardless of what people want to fantasize about like in that video.

So yes the community will be denied, and no the community does not have to be listened too as the community tries to think it should be.

btjustice

i went on for the first time in a long time yesterday,i thought i would try the new maps see if the lag has got better.

first game i was host quit, lol next game i have 3 bars. i can not hit any one. i am not a great player but i am not that bad.  i run round the corner into the door out the other door bam dead. lol look on the kill cam i did not even go through the first door lol quit. bingo i am host . how can that be i only had 3 bars others had 4. unless someone quit at the exact same time as me . enough.  the last 2 cod games are the worst games i have ever seen for lag, lag comp what ever you want to call it.

even in the days of 56k modem the lag was not as bad as this. i swear some people are still playing on the 56k modem lol. but i do miss the sound of the ring up lol.

They've just become a bunch of money mongrols. It's sad. As soon as I bought Black Ops, all the problems that it had from the get-go were just unbearable, I ended up selling mine.

Now with MW3, I can't even play for more than 10 minutes without wanting to break the game

Been a long time Call of Duty fan, but with the way they're just letting very blunt problems go unnoticed (like spawn killing and "lag compensation"... come on now) there's no chance i'm buying the next game. I know the value of a dollar, and it's not to be spent on something that is guaraneed to be messed up.

Halo and Black Ops 2 are coming out the same day... I know which one i'll be buying at midnight. Until activision and treyarch get their act together, there's just no point in spending money on a half-assed attempt of a game.