4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2012 8:56 AM by tallowby RSS

LAST BULLET KILL?

dubhicks

I have noticed in a few gunfights that if I am shooting at 2 guys (one further back than the other), that I can shoot most of my mag into the first guy, then put 2 maybe 3 rounds into the second guy and run dry on ammo. The funny thing is that since it is a force reload, 9 times out of 10 the second guy will die just as I go to the reload anamation. At first I thought I was just being bada$$, but the more it happens, the more I wonder if it isn't me doing the killing, but the game. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind getting the kill, just wondering if any one else has noticed this going on?

• Re: LAST BULLET KILL?
    rustyroot

Not sure if I've seen that, I find that I can empty the entire mag into enemy number 1, just to be taken out by a second enemy. What seems strange is that enemy 1 doesn't go down, it is as if the game recognises I am about to die and disregards the damage I did to enemy 1 and cancels out my bullets.

I play this game a lot and generally know when to stop firing as the enemy is dead however in this scenario I find that I could shoot every round in th weapon at enemy 1 but the game stops recognising it as a hit as the 2 enemy has engaged me and I'm about to die.

Sorry if this has given you a head ache, guess I need to go outside for a bit.

dubhicks

I've seen what you're saying as well. This game is so screwy at times, who really knows what is going on. To say the hit detection and damage scaling is flawed is a huge understatment. I like when I watch a kill cam because I think "I shoulda killed that guy", only to see his screen all redded out before I even got to him. And I know I got 4-5 hitmarkers on him, only for him to instakill me.

rustyroot

Not sure if my memory is failing me but I cant remember having quite so many issues on Blops or MW2.

I also like it when you throw semtex at a camper of sniper only to be instantly killed by another enemy. You know that semtex has left your hand, you watched it fly through the air but do you get a kill or a hit marker, no, it just magically disappeared.

tallowby

The last round in any clip is a golden BB. Guaranteed instakill if it hits.....