1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 82 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2014 12:08 PM by Z1GMA Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Silencers OP? Next COD
    ghorman

rankismet wrote:

Shadow3Assassin wrote:

Just making an argument and wanted to know what people thought. Fyi my OPINION can't be wrong that's why it's called an OPINION!

Actually... opinions are wrong all the time.

People used to be of the opinion the world was flat.

People used to be of the opinion the Sun revolved around the Earth.

50% of the US population were of the opinion Obama would make a good President.

... and you have the opinion suppressors are OP.

See the trend yet?

I was not one of the 50%ers with the opinion that Obama would be good for the country.  He had no prior job experiences for his current role.  When a man votes "Presents" more times than "Yes or No" on issues that man doesn't take his role in our government serious enough for me.

• 61. Re: Silencers OP? Next COD

rankismet wrote:

Shadow3Assassin wrote:

Just making an argument and wanted to know what people thought. Fyi my OPINION can't be wrong that's why it's called an OPINION!

See the trend yet?

wrong. people were wrong to say that the earth was flat and that the sun revolved around the earth because it was stated as FACT not OPINION.

however, you are correct in saying that 50% of the north american population were of the opinion that obama would make a good president.

• 62. Re: Silencers OP? Next COD
    rankismet

egoflux wrote:

rankismet wrote:

Shadow3Assassin wrote:

See the trend yet?

wrong. people were wrong to say that the earth was flat and that the sun revolved around the earth because it was stated as FACT not OPINION.

however, you are correct in saying that 50% of the north american population were of the opinion that obama would make a good president.

Regarding the Earth/Sun example... the opinion was that the assertion was true. Galileo held a different opinion on those topics.

But the only fact is there are no facts... just a high probability of outcome.

Even time is bendable.

• 63. Re: Silencers OP? Next COD

rankismet wrote:

egoflux wrote:

rankismet wrote:

Shadow3Assassin wrote:

See the trend yet?

Regarding the Earth/Sun example... the opinion was that the assertion was true. Galileo held a different opinion on those topics.

But the only fact is there are no facts... just a high probability of outcome.

Even time is bendable.

lol we could get into a philosophical quibble over this but for the purposes of the debate in hand the fact is that opinion and fact are quite different

• 64. Re: Silencers OP? Next COD

I think we need to get back to original question, should someone be able to stay off the radar by placing an attachment on their gun? Simply, yes or no will do.

• 65. Re: Silencers OP? Next COD
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

Yes. I'm with the vast majority of people who thinks that the suppressor/silencer is not overpowered.

• 66. Re: Silencers OP? Next COD
    r8edtripx

Shadow3Assassin wrote:

I think we need to get back to original question, should someone be able to stay off the radar by placing an attachment on their gun? Simply, yes or no will do.

As much as I hate campers, I also hate chronic red-dot chasers.

So yes, I think someone should be able to stay off the radar by placing an attachment on their gun.

How about this: Assassin users with a suppressed weapon will only have every other magazine not show up on the mini-map when they shoot.

• 67. Re: Silencers OP? Next COD
    that6uy420

why help out the red dot chasers?  Let em use their ears

• 68. Re: Silencers OP? Next COD
    nicedrewishfela

I play hardcore exclusively, and I don't think the silencers are overpowered in any way shape or form. They are OP on already OP guns... but even so even in Hardcore I get a lot more hit markers using a silencer than I do without.  I think the sound dynamics on this game are not too great, but even so I can still hear when a silenced weapon is being fired in my vicinity. I don't think anything needs to change with the mini-map, but would like to see improved directional dynamics when it comes to sound on the MW games. One thing Black Ops/ WaW did well was directional sound. You heard particular noises allowing you to know where footsteps were coming from and bullet sounds to make you aware of where people were firing from. Even when my Turtle Beaches were working, I didn't feel the directional sound in this game was very strong. Its a big mess of clunky footsteps and explosions. I remember on Makin knowing when someone was approaching on a boardwalk, sloshing through a creek, or hitting the gravel on a hillside. I knew on Radiation when someone was walking on the warehouse floor, traversing the catwalks, or running through the parking lot. Not over powered in my opinion, just the dynamics need tweaking.

• 69. Re: Silencers OP? Next COD
    nightpr0wler76

trialstardragon wrote:

No, they are not OP and never were. Stop being a baby monitor watcher needing red dots to know where and how to find kills.

Maybe he will stop doing that when you stop being a dashboarder and lobby cherry picker. Makybe you two can make a pact together.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next