1 14 15 16 17 18 Previous Next 203 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2013 3:39 PM by EliteKing Go to original post RSS
  • 150. Re: West Coast Night Owls Looking For New Allies
    EliteKing

GGs Nintendont and Soviet Cookie!

Nintendont - that was a claymore from hell eh?

• 151. Re: West Coast Night Owls Looking For New Allies

We played 3 times lately King, and you quit every game TBH though, we met hackers in EVERY game!! Very unfortunate

Who was the guy you left me with the other night, BlackHawk or DarkHawk, summat like that, level 51 guy. I added himcoz I thought he`d be decent with him being your ally. So I hung around and played 3 games with the guy, he did good call outs but he really really sucked, with scores like 3-16, and 5-21 !!

• 152. Re: West Coast Night Owls Looking For New Allies

Whats happening King, I played a match with you a couple nights ago at the map Lockdown. My game profiles are *+*M33CH*+* and *+*GooCH*+* but I dont remember which one I had. I swear every time I go to kill confirmed I see you in a lobby. Anyways about myself. I am not in a clan, mature (older that 25yrs old), and HATE hackers of all kind. I also play around the same hours as you do. I have a group of about 5 friends that play together at night, that are all quality players. They all have around 2.00 kdr's and as long as the other team is not hacking, rarely loose a match. I find it hard to come across quality allys on MW3. My qualifications for a quality ally.

1. Mature

2. Abosolutely no hacking

3. Skilled player

4. Just has to have the right personality

I dont know if you have the same standards, but that how mine are. My kdr on my M33CH profile is 1.72 and my GooCH profile is 2.06

I am like of leary about posting my ally codes on here because I dont know if some hacker would try to "F" with my profile to get his jollys off. If I seem to fit the type of player you are looking for I will find a way to get you my ally code. I will check this post or if I go to kill confirmed tonight I will prolly run into you since almost every time I do I see you.

• 153. Re: West Coast Night Owls Looking For New Allies

The King likes to play domination ME33CH and thats gona wreck your KDR, though King seems to do alright Infact he does alright in just about any format, as the 1000k kills with pavelow challenge proves

• 154. Re: West Coast Night Owls Looking For New Allies

Dom is what I play also. Its my favorite game mode. Dom 1st / Kill confirmed 2nd

• 155. Re: West Coast Night Owls Looking For New Allies

Add me, i`ll PM you my code. Im a mature biblical beast of flag capping proportions, ive rage deleted 2 10th prestige profiles which were ranked under 300 on the dom boards, with 11`000 caps each, and my current one is around the 3000 mark with about 2000 caps. I understand your not cool about handing codes out at this juncture of all junctures, but ima pm you mine.

No mic, but my capping does the talking

• 156. Re: West Coast Night Owls Looking For New Allies

Sounds cool with me. I will add you when I hop on later tonight. I usually hop on between 10pm-11pm central time.

• 157. Re: West Coast Night Owls Looking For New Allies

Im 2hrs off bed mate, its 10pm here now and im working at 5am, BUT we will be online togther frequently,as I am with King.  I love to play with objective players, guarantees wins imvho , when you get 2-3 cappers on a team

• 158. Re: West Coast Night Owls Looking For New Allies

Posting this now King as i`ll forget! We did it bro, 4 from 4 games together and you quit the lot We dont half manage to find haxors do we!!

That `problem` guy had the entire collection of redbox,inf uav, assault in support, blah blah blah. He shot me through walls, pre fired me non stop, got 3 strafe runs and 3 cobras and he only had like 22 kills and 7 deaths

• 159. Re: West Coast Night Owls Looking For New Allies
    EliteKing

BB - yeah dude, those games were crazy.  i know when something is fishy since im ASS pro and i feel like they flock to me from the opposite sides of the map.

like, i'll go all the way in the fluck around and 1 or 2 guys will be there to spray me down before i even have a chance.

i hate games like that.

as far as DOM goes, lol, if its a legit match i'll love it.

but when a dude is uav/redbox/pred missle/wallbang/1 hitting/prenading/prestunning/preflashing around corners and through walls...imma kill my wii.

Meech - KC is my first choice cuz there is no kill cap...then everything else is kinda eeeh.

i'll add you, pm your F/AC and i'll put it in tonight.

its always better to have some quality allys late at night.

1 14 15 16 17 18 Previous Next