1 2 3 4 5 6 5 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2012 2:00 PM by Mynahbird Go to original post RSS
  • 45. Re: TDM Clan Ops Canceled ?

Freaking BS! The guy's behind ELITE need to give 2500 if not: atleast a 1000 clanXP to compensate for the time all we PAYING members lost. #CODELITEFAIL

• 46. Re: TDM Clan Ops Canceled ?

Freaking BS! The guy's behind ELITE need to give 2500 if not: atleast a 1000 clanXP to compensate for the time all we PAYING members lost. #CODELITEFAIL

• 47. Re: TDM Clan Ops Canceled ?
    TheBeastlyDude

I don't think we need to be compensated. I understand things happen. I even understand things happen A LOT on Elite. We are a hardcore clan and it's hard enough to get people on for a Core op.

My only complaint however is the lack of communication between Elite and it's players. I figured out the Op was canceled about an hour into it and then recieved a tweet 30 minutes later informing me it was canceled. This is unacceptable. I hurt my KDR (.94) to play stupid Core TDM and for nothing.

Also, we have no reasoning behind the cancelation other than "Technical Difficulties". As the previous posters have said, we all paid $50 for this and we deserve a more direct answer other than Technical Difficulties. If my cable goes out at my house, I can call the Cable company and get direct answers as to what had happened. No matter how bad it makes you look, showing you respect the community enough to give a straight answer and not such a broad one will go a long way towards satisfying a very unhappy market.

I want to know is why such a thing happens. Did Joe forget to flip the switch on the Op on the PS3 side? Did this Op get canceled due to whatever is happening on the PSN side today? All I want is some answers.

• 48. Re: TDM Clan Ops Canceled ?

Now I find out that the clan  co-op was cancelled.  What a waste of my time making time to play a clan ops game.....I'll make sure that I don't do the same mistake twice, If a clan ops does happen on a day that I can do something else I will opt to do something else instead of doing the clan ops.  Yes my clan might suffer, but I would think all clan leaders shoud voice there opinion to Activision regarding this total BS from Activision.

• 49. Re: TDM Clan Ops Canceled ?

One more thing Activision I wasted three hours playing core team death match, when I could have been playing something else that would have given me more points than team death match.  I'm sure if YOU had wasted 3 hours, YOU would feel the same way everyone else feels.

1 2 3 4 5 6 5 Previous Next