6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2012 12:14 AM by RickyPBoy RSS

People who quit from the start!

I started a clan and haven't had much luck recruiting members but still determined to at least get to 30 members.

Anyway I was really suprised to see how many people quit their clan beacause they can't find people to join in like the first week.  I hate when people tell me they are looking for a big clan, if you always quit when you start something new then you will always end up in failure.  Thats is why there are only a couple of major clans because we have a bunch of quiters in COD, and also why we see so many rage quiters during online play.  Just my thoughts!

• Re: People who quit from the start!

Up Discussion

They probably expect too much from joining a clan.

ps3agamer1

couldent agree more dude, people need to understand that clans take time! and it takes even longer to find those great team mates/great friends that can be part of it. Im currently in a clan Major R!OT there are only about 15 of us (8 of us premium) and we are currently lvl 6, not the best in the world but we started this off becuase it was a great thing to do with friends. I think the main reason for all these quitters is that they expect too much from the start/they are not doing it for the right reasons. If they havent got the passion or the enjoyment to be in a clan then dont be in one simple as.

agamer1

I agree with you also, clans aren't going to get members joining like crazy, it'll take some time to get a pretty good amount. For example we are level 4 and have 13 members but im not gonna quit just because we are a small clan! Good luck with ur clan^-^

deathsoldier619

I was literally about to post something similar to this. I feel your pain. I want so much more for my clan, and I am doing everything I can to take it to the top, but I can't do that alone. I recently lost a bunch of members for no apparent reason, and it frustrates me that they wasted my/the clans time just to leave. What frustrates me even more than that, is that they didn't even take the time to tell me what the problem was, so I could try to fix it. How am I supposed to take this clan anywhere if I have no dedicated players?!

That is exactly what I feel although only one person has left my clan, but still i know how you feel.  Even so they could at least take the time to tell you why they are leaving, people have to realize that improving a clan is going to take time.  I hate it when people just go for the higher leveled clans,but in terms they are better but your scores may not matter since they usually have many good players so its pointless to join them.