7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2012 4:30 PM by iiiLegendz RSS

Whats wrong with Infinity Wards CoD games?

WAIT, before you spam me and go all 'call of duty fan boy' on me just hear me out. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and 3 both SUCK. Treyarch is doing one hundred times better with there content so whats wrong with Infinity Ward? Well thats what im asking you. I REFUSE to even put MW3 in my PS3 anymore because no matter what I do, I get into a match and everyone is using support kill streaks and using the stealth bomber (or whatever its called in MW3). Hell Black Ops had its problems with ghost but they FIXED that with a new mode in the game, thank god. I liked the idea that you can see the kill count so you know when you are close to the next kill streak. I HATE the fact that if you use support and you die it dosnt effect your kill count or reset it. Infinity Ward is now dead and they should stop making CoD games and leave it to the people who do it right. If, IF, Infinity Ward makes another CoD game here is my advise. MAKE IT JUST LIKE CoD4 and not ****! For me there is more wrong witht he game but then we will be here all day if I continued on.

Tell me what you think is wrong with the game and tell me and everyone what Infinity Ward can do to fix the game that feels like (to me) the best FTW franchise, because right not Battlefield 3 and so much better that MW3.

Again this are just my opinun on the game now I know fan boys are goign to rage all over me, I Dont Care.

• Re: Whats wrong with Infinity Wards CoD games?

dont make out treyarch are perfect they screwed up plenty of times, both waw and black ops had plenty of problems

Yes i know. But at least they fixed most of the problems. Hell WaW's multiplayer was horriable, BUT zombies made up for it. Black Ops (as i said before) fixed the problem with ghost with a new mode takign ghost and last stand out and they DONT have stakign kill streaks. I love CoD and i am a fan boy, but i go into games ratting them a 5/10 and but the end of MW3 with all its problems it was a 5, 6, or 6.5/10 while blacks ops right now gets an 8/10 a great game. Im sayign Treyarch is making the better CoD games right now while Infinity Ward has made 2 Bad CoD games in a row. If they make a CoD 4 MW HD remake (i know it will never happen) that might sell well b/c Infinity Wards best CoD game was CoD 4 NO MATTER WHAT. It had cage matchs so if you are another guy were talkign **** in a chat you can fight it out 1v1. It had great maps and was fun for hours. Mw2 and 3 are filled with stackign kill streaks, and noobs and fanboys. Still my opinun though.

The Activision Business Model: Sell a product that has a lot of problems, pretend to work on problems for the next 6-8 months, make customer service a nightmare to navigate, then release a "New" model 1 year later that is supposed to be better. Rinse, repeat, thank god for fan boys.

getting rid of cage matches was the best thing they did most of the people who played them where just boosting headshots. As for treyarch making ONE game mode without ghost and second chance didnt really solve the problem in other game modes.

im not saying treyarch make bad game well except cod3 and waw but they have made some mistakes aswell just look at the mp44 and under the map cheating in waw

I never played Multiplayer in WaW b/c it sucked i know that. I always played played zombies. But when i did cage matchs aganst people who cheated i destroyed them and made them look bad then they turned on god mod and cheated and i still ridiculed them over the internet. Cage matchs should come back to settle scores aganst enemys and to show who is better when people say "1v1 me *****' b/c then if they are loosing in a private match they cant call in there friends to help there noob asses. Me and my friend Dan LOVED CoD 4 and he are HUGE critics on all the CoD games since CoD 4. Also I am only talkign about the PS3 CoD games so right now CoD 3 dosnt count