4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2012 6:55 PM by Rarenoncheater RSS

dont even bother patching this game anymore

dont put out any new maps. dont work on elite anymore, just leave it alone because every new patch screws me over just a little more then the last one did. i would have to say at this point in the game about 90% of all my deaths i have died after being the first to fire with the crosshairs on the bad guy and be the one who comes out dead. i would also have to say that i have died while being the person being shot at first, seeing tracers go buy my head and still with my fast reflexes to get a bead and squeeze off at least 10 rounds of return fire to never get a hit marker. i always die after shooting someone in the back to have them turn around and kill me first somehow.

95% of the time i die while firing at the person who supposedly killed me with  my little fing red dot in their mid section, i got hours of video to back this up but whats the point of posting it.

i had 1 good evening of gameplay back in november where i was going 40 + kills every match and i wasn't 2 seconds lag comped. since then my K/D ratio has gone down drasticly which makes sence that the more i play this game the worse i get at it. im always at least 3 seconds behind which also makes sence being in the middle of southern california in a city populated by over a million people out here in wilderness of san diego where my 50mb down 10 mb up is worse then dial up.

if what i saw actually happened i would probably be ranked top 5000 players world wide, instead im ranked 1.5million something worthless. the best part is i can make a new profile and pretty much decimate everyone as a level 1 which lasts about 1 night when Infinity ward catches on to me and lag comps me to the point all i can do is shoot down UAV's and even then when i put the dot on the slowest flying aircarft i still miss unless i aim 2 to 4 inches behind it.

just stop already. dont make any more call of duty games.